New Ram Ramsey fully participates in Thursday’s practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He's not a guard he's a tackle and we all know that McVay and Kromer think he's the LT of the future he's playing out of position because he's the best option we have, or was until he got hurt. Corbett will slide into one guard position and we're relying on Noteboom next year at LT if he comes back healthy if not it's up to Edwards or Evans or a draft pick and our first pick next year is #61 atm sure to move up a bit the way we've played.

The last thing I recall McVay and Kromer saying regarding Noteboom is that they really like him as a guard.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Both lines worry me too, dont get me wrong, but our defense has been doing enough if our offense does what it needs. o-line is our biggest need and i think FA will solve most of that. Gandy-Golden would be fine with me, height and speed and a beast.

That's true. I actually think that Evans is the forgotten man, but I think he can definitely play right guard. If not him, Edwards should be able to do that.

The real question is at left tackle. With Noteboom injured as bad as he was and Whitworth likely retiring, I have serious questions about whom we're going to play there.

dang

Legend
I knew Snead was itching to do something. Didn’t know it would involve 2 separate but linked trades to bolster our CB situation. I think we still need to find a vet OG to fill Notes shoes.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I knew Snead was itching to do something. Didn’t know it would involve 2 separate but linked trades to bolster our CB situation. I think we still need to find a vet OG to fill Notes shoes.

Don't sell Corbett short. He's a perfect fit for what we're doing. I think he'll do an admirable job, at least.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Most exciting move in the league this year.

That's how We Do.

The rest of the league just said "Oh Fuck".

The Team... players and coaches (especially Son-Of-Bum)... you know that they have to be jacked-up AF right now! This is gonna be a big boast for them... mentally and on the field.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
After all the trades, Rams currently have 55 players on the roster, so which 2 get released ?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crazy to think that trades in the NFL don't happen very often especially in season and yet we pulled off three today.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Crazy to think that trades in the NFL don't happen very often especially in season and yet we pulled off three today.

Three? Peters, Ramsey and who? Or do you mean Peters for the LB from Baltimore?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Totally against it. Next year is his option year. Since we gave up two 1st we have to extend him. He and his agent know that so the price just went up. I will be amazed if we can avoid cap hell. My guess is say good bye to Littleton and Johnson.

Not even close. Next year, we are almost certainly losing Talib and Brockers and we lost Peters. We may also lose Fowler, although I do hope we can keep him. Depends if a top level OL shakes loose.

But yeah, these guys in the FO are good at math, at least thus far...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That's true. I actually think that Evans is the forgotten man, but I think he can definitely play right guard. If not him, Edwards should be able to do that.

The real question is at left tackle. With Noteboom injured as bad as he was and Whitworth likely retiring, I have serious questions about whom we're going to play there.
I am hoping Noteboom can come back next year healthy and be our starting LT, not sure what else to do about it right now. It is a very scary position and I hope they sign a starter or depth. O-line worst thing on our team. Glad im not snead.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Although, 5 years without a 1st round pick..................

True, but when Goff and Ramsey are the primary acquisitions and both are still just the age of a typical 1st year player, its not like giving up picks for an old star QB who wants to ride off into the sunset.
These are guys who could be in LA for many years to come.

As for Brandin Cooks, if our line could hold up a little longer, his impact to stretch the field becomes worth a whole lot more.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy

You take this evil out of the universe right now

tenor.gif