LEGEND New Movie Trailers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This new horror movie opens Friday. Reviews are saying it's the scariest horror film since The Exorcist.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This new horror movie opens Friday. Reviews are saying it's the scariest horror film since The Exorcist.

A couple fun facts about The Exorcist - I studied Friedkin in college extensively - French Connection, The Sorcerer, and Exorcist primarily - so i have a library of fun facts that aren't even good for Jeopardy but seemingly useful here!

Like did you know the spinal tap scene in the Exorcist is what gets the biggest reaction from the audience?

Not the spinning head or green vomit or the crucifix thing, but the scene where Regan gets a spinal tap. It just freaks people out.

Another really interesting fact is Friedkin doesn't think of this movie as a "horror" film but a drama - if you watch the movie there are no gratuity or imbellishment - it's the total opposite of let's say halloween or friday the 13th. The Exorcist plays every scene straight. Like what would it really be like if a mother had to go through every avenue to cure her child - from her initial impulses like reason and science and then into faith and hope.

Anyway, us film school guys always jump at the chance to share fun facts :LOL:

It's a fascinating and historic film. Not sure Heredity is gonna come close but it looks freaky as hell

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
p.s if you guys are bored you can check out my film ALONG FOR THE RIDE

It's available on Amazon and other pay-per-view channels.

Good news!
The Academy of Arts and Sciences (Academy Awards) also asked for the film for their archive along with our upcoming book. We also showed to the Soho House across Europe to sold out shows - they love us over there. Here..... not so much hahah - but actually we are doing extremely well and have had some great opportunities shaping up in the US - the academy thing and stuff like Richard Linklater showing our film in Aug at the Austin Film Society. We've had tons of artistic support from a lot of really great filmmakers and hope we just continue to build momentum.

So please check it out! I'd appreciate it. Keep in mind it's black and white, and everyone featured except for the band Gorillaz and Dwight Yoakum are over the age of 70. So it's an art film....

If you dig it give a good review on Amazon - the support is totally welcome.

Links to the book - it's almost sold out

https://hatandbeard.com/collections/books/products/along-for-the-ride

Promo code: Elhombreindivisible for 20% off

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
A couple fun facts about The Exorcist - I studied Friedkin in college extensively - French Connection, The Sorcerer, and Exorcist primarily - so i have a library of fun facts that aren't even good for Jeopardy but seemingly useful here!

Like did you know the spinal tap scene in the Exorcist is what gets the biggest reaction from the audience?

Not the spinning head or green vomit or the crucifix thing, but the scene where Regan gets a spinal tap. It just freaks people out.

Another really interesting fact is Friedkin doesn't think of this movie as a "horror" film but a drama - if you watch the movie there are no gratuity or imbellishment - it's the total opposite of let's say halloween or friday the 13th. The Exorcist plays every scene straight. Like what would it really be like if a mother had to go through every avenue to cure her child - from her initial impulses like reason and science and then into faith and hope.

Anyway, us film school guys always jump at the chance to share fun facts :LOL:

It's a fascinating and historic film. Not sure Heredity is gonna come close but it looks freaky as hell

Cool to hear that kind of detail. Share lots of it please! Good stuff.

The Exorcist is a high mark... and I was surprised to hear reviews saying that this one freaks people out as much as that. That is ultimate praise in my horror rankings.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
34501186_906535992804597_5656795112236122112_n.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

The Exorcist is a high mark... and I was surprised to hear reviews saying that this one freaks people out as much as that. That is ultimate praise in my horror rankings.

just makes me more sceptical ,every year there is at least one movie that comes out that claims to be the scariest movie since the Exorcist

And every year I'm disappointed................lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
just makes me more sceptical ,every year there is at least one movie that comes out that claims to be the scariest movie since the Exorcist

And every year I'm disappointed................lol

Comparing a horror to The Exorcist is like the highest praise you could hope for.

They may pull me off the couch into the theater for this one with that kind of praise.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
teaser

michael-myers-halloween2.jpg

michael-myers-2018.png

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

It's weird how we get zero support here at home

Anyway - a ROD member has a film out and you can support it but it's cool if you don't
I know Halloween 2018 is waaay cooler

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Anyway - a ROD member has a film out and you can support it but it's cool if you don't

this film ?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

LOL

Agreed.

I did buy it On Demand through my cable provider though.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The original Halloween is like one of my favorite movies of all times

but just the original , Halloween II , was OK , but after that......................

So yes , my excitement is through the roof for this but , my expectations are , well , a little lower , I still have a wait and see attitude

I do like how this movie is a direct sequel to the original , meaning , Halloween II thru Halloween XXiV never happened

And I also like how their NOT making Michael Myers the brother of Laurie Strode

The part I liked the best of the original movie was that Michael Myers was just some normal kid who lived on some normal street in some normal neighbor hood , it could have been anybody , it could have been your street , and they don't explain it at all , which is what Rob Zombies version totally ruined

to much information can ruin a good mystery

I have to say , the trailer looks good , my one main fear is that , like most all sequel , it will give out to much back story , which is the one thing I don't want , leave Michael Myers to the unknown , leave some mystery please , I don't need everything explained to me

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa