LEGEND New Movie Trailers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
The original Halloween is like one of my favorite movies of all times

but just the original , Halloween II , was OK , but after that......................

So yes , my excitement is through the roof for this but , my expectations are , well , a little lower , I still have a wait and see attitude

I do like how this movie is a direct sequel to the original , meaning , Halloween II thru Halloween XXiV never happened

And I also like how their NOT making Michael Myers the brother of Laurie Strode

The part I liked the best of the original movie was that Michael Myers was just some normal kid who lived on some normal street in some normal neighbor hood , it could have been anybody , it could have been your street , and they don't explain it at all , which is what Rob Zombies version totally ruined

to much information can ruin a good mystery

I have to say , the trailer looks good , my one main fear is that , like most all sequel , it will give out to much back story , which is the one thing I don't want , leave Michael Myers to the unknown , leave some mystery please , I don't need everything explained to me

I am right there with you. Halloween (1978) is my favorite Horror movie of all time. I kind of wish they kept the brother/sister thing. It makes it more terrifying. They better have a good explanation while after 40 years, he's decided to go after Laurie again. I'm pumped John Carpenter is on board.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am right there with you. Halloween (1978) is my favorite Horror movie of all time. I kind of wish they kept the brother/sister thing. It makes it more terrifying. They better have a good explanation while after 40 years, he's decided to go after Laurie again. I'm pumped John Carpenter is on board.
Agree across the board.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

I actually like the fact that their not brother and sister , which was never mentioned in the first one , it makes it all still unexplained and random

I hope they really don't explain anything , even after 40 years in a mental hospital , they still have no clue whats going on inside that head of Michael Myers

but I totally get what you're saying , and the trailer does leave me with some questions

Dirigo

Rookie
Name
Andrew
69423C53-9546-44AE-9FAE-68AF526200B5.jpeg

Godzilla is fat. Looks like he’s been drinking too many beers to cool off that hot breath of his.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
International Halloween trailer

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not a trailer , but your first look at Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker

I guess this movie takes place back in the 1980's and has nothing to do with todays DCEU , which is a big cluster.......... anyways

I think this is just a solo Joker stand alone movie which doesn't even have Batman in it

joaquin_phoenix_s_joker__new_set_pictures__by_geekztor-dcnjmgv.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

30 seconds of Venom

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not a trailer , but your first look at Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker