New: Latest on Kroenke, Rams and NFL in STL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ripper

Starter
Name
Rip
I'm not causing issues, I'm trying to make sure everyone knows what happened.

The NFL rejected the application to move to STL. Then they passed her application for an additional $50 million total. What you said was simply not true.

If you can't agree on proven facts, I'm not interested in discussing this with you.

So you're trying to convince us that the Rams application for relocation to Baltimore was rejected even though there never was an application for Baltimore is a proven fact. You also have not provided anything to support any of your assumptions.

The NFL never set a fee because the application was rejected so no additional fee because it didn't exist so my statement was correct. The second application was approved because of the lawsuit not because of a fee. The fee was only $ 29 million not $50 million. The NFL charged a relocation fee of $ 29 million, PSL's were shared, the league was reimbursed for 1/2 of the loss in tv revenues from fox and the Rams had to payoff the bonds in Anaheim.

You didn't answer my question.

PSL's are advanced ticket sales which are subject to revenue sharing. Charlotte used PSL's as financing for the stadium which was the original intent and the exemption still exists for that use. There wasn't an existing resolution at the time because the only previous use was for building a stadium. It wasn't forced on the Rams because the league determined that PSL's were subject to revenue sharing and 1995 resolution G-6 was approved at the same time as the 2nd relocation request.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Again, I'll have to defer to someone else, I know he was involved, but I haven't heard much about him being the driving force, especially for many years. If I recall he was trying to buy the Patriots sometime before that as well, and I don't think it was with the goal to move them to St Louis. I think he just wanted an NFL team, and he saw an opportunity to do so with the Rams. Had it been going the other way, with Georgia trying to get out of St Louis instead of in, I think he would have jumped at the chance still.

I have never said he was THE driving force. He was certainly an influential and enthusiastic participant. Yes, he wanted an NFL team. He also wanted one in STL. I doubt very much he would have participated in moving a team away from STL just to be an owner. There's no way of knowing.

Two teams get stripped of their cities and millions of fans are alienated either way. St Louis county has about a million residents, contrasted to San Diego county who has 3.2 million, and Alameda county (where Oakland is) has 1.5 million. Either way two cities and millions of fans will lose their home team. The argument that the Rams could make is they'll be coming back to LA county and the 10 million fans they left in the first place. In terms of making it work, again I do think the Rams work there, and I think they can work there long term.. However if market studies aren't good (and last we heard they weren't) and the Rams are the least valuable team in the NFL (which they are) then Kroenke has some numbers to back up that it's not working for them. Numbers don't lie.

You're not getting my point. Two teams move but there's a HUGE difference. The Rams will have a brand new stadium, the other teams won't. They aren't stripping the cities of those teams, those cities are driving the teams away. Saint Louis isn't.

St Louis metropolitan has almost 3 million people. San Diego metropolitan has slightly more.

I doubt very much there are that many Rams fans in LA just as there are few Cardinals fans here in Saint Louis. It's been 20 years. Of course, they may be enthusiastic anyways being they have no other team, but that would be true no matter who goes there.

His numbers will be "Saint Louis has been very profitable for the Rams even with only 4 winning seasons out of 20". That's not going to be a persuasive argument, IMHO. You can't make a massive mountain of money off a team with a terrible history and claim you NEED to move.

He's building a two team facility, and recent word is that he told the NFL he'll let them pick the second team to join him in LA and he would assist the team left out. That just came out a week or so ago (the helping the third team out thing) bringing a second team into LA to join has been there from the start. Kroenke is not spending two billion dollars in LA for two different teams, not getting to enjoy that stadium, and then turning around and spending over half a billion for himself in St Louis, that's completely ridiculous.

I'm not rolling with "recent word" or "rumor has it" or "I've read somewhere". There is way too much of that in this thread. If he has made the offer, I'm not saying he hasn't, but that's not being reported as a fact that I've seen. I did find an article that called it a rumor and pointed out an owner team and a renting team is a horrible idea for the renter who will always feel like an outsider.

I don't find any reference anywhere that Kroenke is offering for a second team to come. A few pieces of paper with an extra lockerroom drawn on them means nothing to me because I am pretty sure it's all a bluff.

Kroenke will do what makes Kronke the most money if he isn't moving or is stopped. His retail complex would have a huge advantage with 16 home games and concerts and such. Thinking he wouldn't isn't based on anything factual. Would he have two teams paying him and drawing huge crowds to his retail property and a stadium in STL? And still control concessions and other profit centers? Sure. Why not?

If the new stadium is defenetly being built as you claim, then why does he need to continue to make sure? Is St Louis going to pull the plug as soon as he can't go to LA anymore? Kroenke likes to own and operate his stadium and "own everything including the dirt", and he doesn't get that with the Riverfront stadium, and can't get that with the Riverfront stadium. That's probably a pretty big sticking point for him, and it's a lot of lost potential revenue.

I'm not claiming that the stadium is definitely being built, the Governor and Mayor are. "Whether the Rams stay or not" is what they said. Why continue to make sure? Because Saint Louis COULD pull out or if it just fell through, he needs a plan B.

I don't care what Kroenke likes. Kroenke has to live in a league he doesn't own. You keep claiming lost revenue with a deal that hasn't even been discussed yet. It's an assumption.

Actually most of those claims have came from St Louis fans who use it to support that they're not negotiating in good faith with the city. However it originates from an article discussing the stadium situations.

Regardless of the source, it's rumor and not fact. Let's stick with facts.

Kroenke made that statement when he first took over the team. Since the process has started (back during arbitration) he hasn't made a whimper about wanting to stay. Back when I was 10 years old I said I wanted to be a fighter pilot. Many years, and no attempts to become a fighter pilot later, I think most people would say that the situation has changed.

Of course he wants a better stadium for his team, he'd get one in Inglewood, arguably the best stadium in the history of the NFL to this point.

In terms of the NFL favoring the home city, I'll point out, they're in favor of not one, but two teams in LA, meaning they favor LA over at least "two" home cities... I don't think they favor any home cities, I think they favor money.

The Rams are also participating in designing and supporting Inglewood... And they're paying for it, which they aren't in St Louis.

NFL also encourages LA.

He also has every box checked other than the permits (which take a while and are in the process of getting, which no other potentials stadium has done), and the land is ready for the stadium, including old structures blown up.

Kroenke hasn't stated he'd do as the NFL wishes, those close to him have only indicated that they believe he would allow the NFL to vote on the matter. They didn't say he would honor the vote or anything like that. That was when some suggested he'd just up and move without even bringing it to a vote.

Kroenke does need a new home, the Dome is horribly outdated. The argument is does he need a new city? I'd say the Chargers need a new home but not a new city either. Raiders need a new home, but it's debatable if they need a new city (since Davis says he would love to stay if he had the money).

Kroenke has never said anything about leaving Saint Louis and has always been a proponent of the NFL here and the Rams being here. Let me know when that changes.

I will edit my remark then: The NFL always favors the home city that supports their team. San Diego and Oakland aren't. Saint Louis is.

Kroenke has indeed said he would go along with the NFL. When I find it, yet again, I will post it, yet again.

The Dome is outdated. That's why he wanted to improve it and stay. Amazing for a guy that has to own the dirt, don't you think? Now he gets a new stadium. Good move Kroenke!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Stop posting that because it's not true. The meeting is not on St Louis but LA relocation. Nixon can say that but the NFL has talked about a meeting for months and they set their meetings not a politician.

I only say it because he did. Are you saying it had zero influence on the date of the AUG meeting? It was reportedly bumped up, after all, and Nixon struck claim to it. How is it you know more about this than the Governor of MO-- an instrumental figure in this whole fiasco. Please, I really want to know your connections and expertise on the subject.

RamzFanz

Damnit
So you're trying to convince us that the Rams were rejected to an application to relocate to Baltimore that they didn't submit is a proven fact. You have not provided anything to support your assumptions.

The NFL never set one because the application was rejected so no additional fee because it didn't exist so my statement was correct. The second application was approved because of the lawsuit not because of a fee. The fee was only $ 29 million not $50 million. The NFL charged a relocation fee of $ 29 million, PSL's were shared, the league was reimbursed for 1/2 of the loss in tv revenues from fox and the Rams had to payoff the bonds in Anaheim.

Nope. I said I wasn't sure about the Baltimore vote and then saw that she was told by the NFL and owners they would vote it down which is the same thing. I make mistakes, like you, but I admit them.

Your statement was false. The fee was the amount being offered by Georgia which was rejected and had to be tripled to get the vote passed. YOU claim it was because of the suit as did some in the NFL, but Georgia herself said it was the money that changed their mind. Not just the fees either, she doubled what she paid the visiting teams from $450,000 in LA to $900,000 in Saint Louis.

However it is broken down, she had to pay millions more than she offered before the first vote.

PSL's are advanced ticket sales which are subject to revenue sharing. Charlotte used PSL's as financing for the stadium which was the original intent and the exemption still exists for that use. There wasn't an existing resolution at the time because the only previous use was for building a stadium. It wasn't forced on the Rams because the league determined that PSL's were subject to revenue sharing and 1995 resolution G-6 was approved at the same time as the 2nd relocation request.

So, when she made her request, they were not shared, unlike what you stated claiming they were part of the shared ticket sales. She was then forced to share them. That was my point.

The Ripper

Starter
Name
Rip
I only say it because he did. Are you saying it had zero influence on the date of the AUG meeting? It was reportedly bumped up, after all, and Nixon struck claim to it. How is it you know more about this than the Governor of MO-- an instrumental figure in this whole fiasco. Please, I really want to know your connections and expertise on the subject.

Because the meeting isn't on St Louis so why would he request a meeting to discuss the relocation process to LA. The home markets will be discussed but the meeting is on LA.

The Ripper

Starter
Name
Rip
Nope. I said I wasn't sure about the Baltimore vote and then saw that she was told by the NFL and owners they would vote it down which is the same thing. I make mistakes, like you, but I admit them.

Your statement was false. The fee was the amount being offered by Georgia which was rejected and had to be tripled to get the vote passed. YOU claim it was because of the suit as did some in the NFL, but Georgia herself said it was the money that changed their mind. Not just the fees either, she doubled what she paid the visiting teams from $450,000 in LA to $900,000 in Saint Louis.

However it is broken down, she had to pay millions more than she offered before the first vote.

So, when she made her request, they were not shared, unlike what you stated claiming they were part of the shared ticket sales. She was then forced to share them. That was my point.

Tagliabue testified to Congress that the suit was the predominant reason that the move was approved and made it clear that the relocation fee was not part of the decision. I posted the link and the testimony. The other thing is that Georgia didn't pay the fee, it was St Louis which the other owners didn't know.

The other factor is what the owner offers has noting to do with the relocation fee it was set by the NFL not the owner. Kroenke, Davis or Spanos may offer a fee but it's the NFL that will determine what it is.

This is from the written response from the NFL to the House Judiciary Committee

"The Rams had not, in Commissioner Tagliabue's view and in the view of most NFL club owners, met the League's relocation guidelines. While several other factors unique to St. Louis or to the Rams also came into play, the overhanging threat of protracted, divisive, and burdensome antitrust litigation the outcome of which would not have been known for years, which would have drawn on prior case law improperly treating League members as independent business competitors, and which would have taken place in St. Louis - was the principal element in the League's ultimate decision to approve the Rams' relocation. The threat of a home-town verdict rendered in a distinctly self- interested forum, and the potential treble-damage exposure associated with such a verdict, was a prohibitive hsk for NFL clubs that otherwise would have preferred to enforce their contractual rights to have the Rams remain in Southern California.

Other NFL clubs would "profit directly" by the Rams' relocation only to the extent that superior fan support in the new location engenders larger visiting team shares from gate receipts for those clubs who play the Rams in St. Louis. However, such higher revenue levels create offsetting costs for all NFL clubs as they increase the player salary cap.

The Rams also agreed to pay a relocation fee, partly in recognition of the fact that their franchise value would be substantially enhanced largely as a result of the intense interest in and commitment to an NFL presence in St. Louis that the League, rather than the Rams themselves, had generated. As explained in Commissioner Tagliabue's December 8, 1995 letter to Senator DeWine (copy attached as Exhibit 1 ). the proceeds of that fee are earmarked for distribution to the League's lowest-revenue clubs, to ameliorate the effects on those clubs of the increases in operating costs that a stadium-induced relocation engenders for all NFL teams. A relocation fee itself is not an inducement to approve an otherwise-unjustified franchise move. "

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
“I had a very productive conversation with Dave Peacock before I drove over here,” Demoff said. “I feel good about progress that’s being made, where the process is at. I think there’s a long road ahead for us to figure out what ultimately can happen…I think finally people realized that there was some urgency. I think that was very good for the city. It was very good for our fans…the focus has been giving ourselves better options than we had a year ago. I think when you look at the work that’s been done by the task force to date you feel very good about where the options stand and the actions around St. Louis.” - Kevin Demoff

"We've never said it is our preference to move to Los Angeles" - Kevin Demoff

"I think the relocation guidelines are subjective and quite honestly that's up to the other 31 owners. If we present a case for relocation...they're going to decide whether or not we've met the relocation guidelines. We continue to work with the task force. We went through the arbitration..but honestly, I think that's a better question for the other owners than it is for us." - Kevin Demoff

"I think the entire organization has worked with Dave and Bob...even before the task force was announced...to try and improve the St. Louis stadium and the St. Louis options. I've sat in every meeting that the task force has had with the NFL. I've sat in meetings with the task force the NFL wasn't a part of...

...I think the changes in the design from when I first saw the building in November to now reflect that input. - Kevin Demoff

"To say right now in 2016 do we know where we're playing? I don't think anybody has any idea but it's certainly possible that it could be in St. Louis. I don't think that's off the table or unlikely. It could be just as likely as it is unlikely." - Kevin Demoff

"I do think the St. Louis plan has improved immensely. They are much closer to that global solution." - Kevin Demoff

RamzFanz

Damnit
Article 4.3:

No club has an “entitlement” to relocate simply because it perceives an opportunity for enhanced club revenues in another location. Indeed, League traditions disfavor relocations if a club has been well-supported and financially successful and is expected to remain so.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Because the meeting isn't on St Louis so why would he request a meeting to discuss the relocation process to LA. The home markets will be discussed but the meeting is on LA.

You ask me to speculate because I am not an insider. I will do so, however. Assuming Carson is well in line to get the green light then STL tieing up it's loose ends is the last step to all three teams's stadium situations being resolved. That's why Nixon's recommendation is significant.

Bonus opinions from where I expect you to go with this:

We don't know Stan's intentions. Has he stated them privately to the NFL? We don't know. But if his Plan A is Inglewood and his Plan B is STL, then we have a solution there as well. Demoff said this is all about creating options a long time ago. Stan has done that, clearly. His foot is in the door of both LA and STL. Well played, Stan. At worste he forced a rock solid stadium proposal from STL in record breaking fashion. So what would it take for Stan to green light the STL proposal?

There was an article a while back asking if the NFL would "sweeten the pot" to staisfy Stan in STL. His cross-ownership delima would certainly be on the table. I'm sure STL and the NFL have a wild card or more to woo Stan. Naming rights is another factor, too.

Nothing is final, of course, but this is how I'm reading it.

Raiders and Chargers presenting the Carson proposal to the city on June 22 adds to what I'm saying. Not sure if it will be behind a closed door or not, though.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Tagliabue testified to Congress that the suit was the predominant reason that the move was approved and made it clear that the relocation fee was not part of the decision. I posted the link and the testimony. The other thing is that Georgia didn't pay the fee, it was St Louis which the other owners didn't know.

...and Georgia said it was the money. Did he mention the doubling of visiting team fees in his testimony?

"In addition to a $29-million relocation fee, the Rams agreed to pay $17 million from the proceeds of personal seat licenses, which are one-time fees for rights to buy season tickets."

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-04-13/news/mn-54268_1_rams-owner

Just as I didn't believe the PSL claim, I don't believe Saint Louis paid the fee. Do you have a source?

The point of this discussion was that teams can't move without NFL approval. That is already proven as being historically true with just one exception.

The Rams agree:

"I think the relocation guidelines are subjective and quite honestly that's up to the other 31 owners. If we present a case for relocation...they're going to decide whether or not we've met the relocation guidelines. We continue to work with the task force. We went through the arbitration..but honestly, I think that's a better question for the other owners than it is for us." - Kevin Demoff

MrMotes

Starter
You also posted an article that Had Demoff saying they had no desire to move to LA.

I don't think that's quite right. He said: "We've never said it is our preference to move to Los Angeles."

For a guy about to play the 2015 season in St. Louis he's amazingly unwilling to commit in anyway to playing there after 2015.

Read that how you will. Even Dean Spanos has repeatedly said his preference is to stay in SD. The best Demoff will do is say leaving St. Louis isn't a certainty, so buy tickets St. Louis...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I don't think that's quite right. He said: "We've never said it is our preference to move to Los Angeles."

For a guy about to play the 2015 season in St. Louis he's amazingly unwilling to commit in anyway to playing there after 2015.

Read that how you will. Even Dean Spanos has repeatedly said his preference is to stay in SD. The best Demoff will do is say leaving St. Louis isn't a certainty, so buy tickets St. Louis...

If they are about "creating options" and have not yet decided what the best available option is, no good would come from saying what side they are leaning towards. That's why Stan is remaining silent, not because he has a dirty secret.

He doesn't even fully know what he has yet because nothing has been decided. Spanos and Davis, on the other hand, are talkng out both sides of their mouth. You tell me which tactic is worse. Personally, I admire Stan for not lieing. He has not thrown STL or MO to the wolves. A commitment to STL and an explanation of how negotiations take place will clear up the hurt feelings very quickly. All he has to really do is finish it with "I am looking forward to STL Ram football for decades to come and am fully committed to the great city of STL" and all will be forgotten in a short time. He has set himself up nicely for that moment or even a LA moment if Carson falls through and he gets the nod. "Options" is the magic word.

We shall know by the end of the year or shortly after. So that's a relief in itself.

Hang in there Ram, bros. You're doing great.

MrMotes

Starter
You tell me which tactic is worse. Personally, I admire Stan for not lieing. He has not thrown STL or MO to the wolves.

I agree. Stan just goes about his business and lets his actions to the talking. While on the other hand, the SD/Carson situation seems to be largely a PR operation...

Last edited:

bluecoconuts

Legend
You ask me to speculate because I am not an insider. I will do so, however. Assuming Carson is well in line to get the green light then STL tieing up it's loose ends is the last step to all three teams's stadium situations being resolved. That's why Nixon's recommendation is significant.

Bonus opinions from where I expect you to go with this:

We don't know Stan's intentions. Has he stated them privately to the NFL? We don't know. But if his Plan A is Inglewood and his Plan B is STL, then we have a solution there as well. Demoff said this is all about creating options a long time ago. Stan has done that, clearly. His foot is in the door of both LA and STL. Well played, Stan. At worste he forced a rock solid stadium proposal from STL in record breaking fashion. So what would it take for Stan to green light the STL proposal?

There was an article a while back asking if the NFL would "sweeten the pot" to staisfy Stan in STL. His cross-ownership delima would certainly be on the table. I'm sure STL and the NFL have a wild card or more to woo Stan. Naming rights is another factor, too.

Nothing is final, of course, but this is how I'm reading it.

Raiders and Chargers presenting the Carson proposal to the city on June 22 adds to what I'm saying. Not sure if it will be behind a closed door or not, though.

Are you saying that Nixon requested the August NFL meeting? Because that isnt correct. He just said he wants the task force to get the issues with the funding and the court cases settled by August. Obviously it's not a coincidence, he wants it done before the owners meeting because it makes them look better.

He did not request the owners to meet in August, the meeting was set by them, and frankly probably without even thinking about asking any of the current home markets if its good for them. Correlation doesn't equal causation, these are two different things here.

Also the Carson thing is the same thing Inglewood did, it was a lot of mostly nothing then, and a lot of mostly nothing now. The only interesting thing about it was they showed some more details about the stadium, it was a watered down pitch to what they showed the NFL. Carson is doing the same thing. Its honestly nothing, and means nothing, again just as it meant nothing when Inglewood did it last month (or two months ago, I don't remember).

The Ripper

Starter
Name
Rip
...and Georgia said it was the money. Did he mention the doubling of visiting team fees in his testimony?

"In addition to a $29-million relocation fee, the Rams agreed to pay $17 million from the proceeds of personal seat licenses, which are one-time fees for rights to buy season tickets."

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-04-13/news/mn-54268_1_rams-owner

Just as I didn't believe the PSL claim, I don't believe Saint Louis paid the fee. Do you have a source?

The point of this discussion was that teams can't move without NFL approval. That is already proven as being historically true with just one exception.

The Rams agree:

The case presented by Georgia was not what happen it was publicity. The Rams had no choice they had to agree to the conditions set by the league. It's right in your quote "which are one-time fees for rights to buy season tickets."; that's advanced ticket sales so subject to revenue sharing with the league and with the players. I will try to find the CBA from then that addressed the shareable revenue streams which were part of the numbers used for the salary cap.

I said the relocation fee was paid by St Louis. PSL's were collected by CVC and then distributed to the team.

http://scholarship.law.marquette.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1468&context=sportslaw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...kDN8T9SoA3pbds5vQ&sig2=tqYfnOon7GaUHBp0TKJufA

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

This is true. He hasn't said anything about staying here. Every time he is asked about the new stadium he basically says a version of "that's awesome, I like those guys, this is great." But he never has said that they are interested in playing in it. I'm about as pro St Louis as one can get and that is one of the major reasons why I'm not enjoying the offseason. I always get a chuckle when someone brings up that dusty story from yesteryear where Stan talks about "doing everything he can, I'm an honorable man" as some sort of proof that he wants to stay. That means nothing. It's almost as funny as the notion that Demoff showing up once a month when he can work it in around pitching Inglewood means the Rams are "doing all they can to negotiate with St Louis."

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
In this thread I've learned a lot that I didn't know about the move from LA to STL. Enough that, if you sit back and look at the Rams big picture over 25 yrs it's startling. I hate to say it about my team but they've been one of the most dishonorable franchises in that time. The way Georgia pulled a Major League worthy tactic. The way the Rams are purposefully poisoning the fan base here. The child games played by the front office instead of maintaining the GSOT. It's little wonder why we haven't had success or gained any following outside of the two cities.

And the two cities? One fan base is so loyal they're still here after being told to fuck off 20 years ago and the other is trying to build a second stadium that the owner hasn't even bothered to ask for after 10 years of historic losing. All the while being essentially told to fuck off as well. I'm beginning to think that the Rams don't deserve either of us. I know that's a negative tone, but man it sure seems to be true after reading thru this thread.

iced

As I've been saying - demoff is talking out of both sides of his mouth, he has to. He has to appeal to the fan base right now while following Stan's orders...

Not sure why you're comparing Spanos - I think its a given he wants to stay in SD, he didn't uproot the first chance he got... he's been playing the stadium game for 14 years. Would be nice to see something like that from Kroenke

The Ripper

Starter
Name
Rip
As I've been saying - demoff is talking out of both sides of his mouth, he has to. He has to appeal to the fan base right now while following Stan's orders...

Not sure why you're comparing Spanos - I think its a given he wants to stay in SD, he didn't uproot the first chance he got... he's been playing the stadium game for 14 years. Would be nice to see something like that from Kroenke

Demoff is definitely well suited for the role. He had a great role model, his father the agent that represented John Elway and Dan Marino. Plus, help from one of his fathers close friends, John Shaw.

Not getting into the debate on Spanos and Kroenk's negotiating styles, both can be seen as good and bad.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
In this thread I've learned a lot that I didn't know about the move from LA to STL. Enough that, if you sit back and look at the Rams big picture over 25 yrs it's startling. I hate to say it about my team but they've been one of the most dishonorable franchises in that time. The way Georgia pulled a Major League worthy tactic. The way the Rams are purposefully poisoning the fan base here. The child games played by the front office instead of maintaining the GSOT. It's little wonder why we haven't had success or gained any following outside of the two cities.

And the two cities? One fan base is so loyal they're still here after being told to freak off 20 years ago and the other is trying to build a second stadium that the owner hasn't even bothered to ask for after 10 years of historic losing. All the while being essentially told to freak off as well. I'm beginning to think that the Rams don't deserve either of us. I know that's a negative tone, but man it sure seems to be true after reading thru this thread.

Just have to remember the players didn't have anything to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.