Netflix - The Roast of Tom Lady

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I would watch your back.

Memento will be gunning for you.
1716647164847.png

dang

Legend
Nikki Glaser won that roast. Giselle’s boyfriend “eating her a$$ while kicking GoldenBoys a$$” was one on many classic jabs.
And yes I’m biased - but GoldenBoy came across as the arrogant pussy that he is.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Or have I missed it?

As a huge comedy fan, I was keen to watch it.

I thought it was great, no-holds-barred fun, and Hart nailed it.

I'm not sure how any non-football fan would have enjoyed it because there were a lot of in-jokes.

They joked about Deflategate and Spygate, and the jokes aimed at Belichick were hysterical. The constant alluding to Brady's gayness and mocking him for losing his wife were also hilarious. Jokes about Kraft's massages and Belichick's affair with a younger woman were also hilarious. They really didn't hold back.

I can imagine that many Rams fans avoided it because it was Brady-centric and very Pats-centric, but it was largely great. Probably the unfunniest was Ben Affleck.

And I'm gutted to say, Brady took it really well and his section (that I feel sure was written by others) was pretty damn good. I wanted him to fall on his face, but annoyingly, he didn't.

I did hate that they called Ross the king of the roast. Of course he is, but I still miss the great Greg Giraldo, who will always be my GOAT.
The “Tom Lady” thread title probably hindered a search for it.

Here you go, Bud.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Or have I missed it?

As a huge comedy fan, I was keen to watch it.

I thought it was great, no-holds-barred fun, and Hart nailed it.

I'm not sure how any non-football fan would have enjoyed it because there were a lot of in-jokes.

They joked about Deflategate and Spygate, and the jokes aimed at Belichick were hysterical. The constant alluding to Brady's gayness and mocking him for losing his wife were also hilarious. Jokes about Kraft's massages and Belichick's affair with a younger woman were also hilarious. They really didn't hold back.

I can imagine that many Rams fans avoided it because it was Brady-centric and very Pats-centric, but it was largely great. Probably the unfunniest was Ben Affleck.

And I'm gutted to say, Brady took it really well and his section (that I feel sure was written by others) was pretty damn good. I wanted him to fall on his face, but annoyingly, he didn't.

I did hate that they called Ross the king of the roast. Of course he is, but I still miss the great Greg Giraldo, who will always be my GOAT.

The lack of Anthony Jeselnik made it less fun

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's not you. That OP referred to it as a roast of Tom Lady.

I got roasted for using Lady in the thread title, and for posting about Tom Br(L)ady in the first place. I should have titled that thread, The Roast of Faceplant, haha.
The lack of Anthony Jeselnik made it less fun
Agreed. He would have made that perfect.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Just the thought of cocky Brady sitting there smiling for that entire thing turns my stomach. As bad as watching the Bieber roast. Haven't seen the entire versions of either yet; just clips.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
As much as I’d enjoy seeing Golden Boy get roasted - I don’t think I could stand seeing his punch worthy face.
Just wait till you hear him broadcast The Rams winning the Super Bowl. Can’t say your “””” “”” couldn’t stand that either.

Could happen though at least once in your Life if lucky.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just the thought of cocky Brady sitting there smiling for that entire thing turns my stomach. As bad as watching the Bieber roast. Haven't seen the entire versions of either yet; just clips.
There’s something to be said about The Golden Boy.I like the fact he is good in his own skin.Just this past weekend he enjoyed a beautiful weekend most any of us could envy.

So much jealousy,but you go back to that 2022 season he wanted to play & he had another chance to win it all.IMO The Rams if they addressed there Offensive Line had a chance.The Rams schedule wasn’t that tough,but that Saints game with Bobby Evan’s was brutal.The Rams had a LAST chance to beat Pretty Boy Tom as well. Getting Kupp & Stafford hurt were basically due to Bobby Evan’s.Last season was almost the same.WTF was Zach Thomas playing LT against Cinncy ?

Bieber was a young PUNK,using drugs & getting all inked up with dumb chit on his skin.Getting involved with stealing & gangster type BS.

To compared to let’s say it The G.o.a.t QB of winning Super Bowls ,playing at his age,& eating Avocdo ice cream is a far comparative.

This weekend I was given an ultimatum,pickleball or me.I wasn’t going to be told no.It’s about neglect & loneliness.His wife left him because he LOVED Football more.No matter what it is we all make our own choices.

I could go on about my opinion,but what’s wrong with letting friends & people rip you.Beat than R.I.P!! Just is lucky from some of his choices is still alive. fentanyl is a thing & he is lucky to use a simple example of how fast we can go if around wrong people or choices.Better people probably died from it.Not my say of who is better,but I’ll enjoy some of Biebers music he continues to make in his(my) time.
—Life is short,but I’m glad Stafford followed suit in something that had never been done.Winning a Super Bowl in there Home Staduim.
Whose House (Sofi)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Bitchy Brady can go suck a giraffe's dick and 69 a crocodile simultaneously.
WOW - does that mean Beavers are out of play. He was married to a Giselle.
Not a bad choice if your appetite is good. I’d venture that - Milfs are The Best !! Does beaver vs beaver work ? Would make a good video.
How much is to much & how far would you go for money ?

Don’t think he has done anything wrong.When he went to Tampa he was lucky he didn’t get shot.What would you have done if he came into your house with his bags without knowing you ? Then again why all the hostility ?

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
So my wife showed me a tik tok excerpt of Nikki Glasser roasting Golden Boy that killed. I can’t stand watching 3 hours of his ass but do yourselves a favor and catch just Nikki’s roast.
Yes it was really good

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
WOW - does that mean Beavers are out of play. He was married to a Giselle.
Not a bad choice if your appetite is good. I’d venture that - Milfs are The Best !! Does beaver vs beaver work ? Would make a good video.
How much is to much & how far would you go for money ?

Don’t think he has done anything wrong.When he went to Tampa he was lucky he didn’t get shot.What would you have done if he came into your house with his bags without knowing you ? Then again why all the hostility ?

I'd still rather him 69 a crocodile. I hate his cheating guts.