Netflix - The Roast of Tom Lady

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just a reminder that it is on Netflix and hysterical. Go watch....

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
From the highlights I saw it was brutal, nothing off limits including his ex.

dang

Legend
As much as I’d enjoy seeing Golden Boy get roasted - I don’t think I could stand seeing his punch worthy face.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
The title is confusing. At first I was trying to figure out why Tom Landry or Giselle was getting roasted :LOL:

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As much as I’d enjoy seeing Golden Boy get roasted - I don’t think I could stand seeing his punch worthy face.
Its totally worth it. There is some great comedy in there.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Did he really tell someone they couldn't mention kraft's love for massage parlours?

Q729

Legend

Did he really tell someone they couldn't mention kraft's love for massage parlours?

Yep. He said "Don't ever say that shit again." I heard the quote played back on the radio. Haven't seen it myself. Not sure I can do it lol.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol.
I thought it was Tom Landry and couldnt understand why there would be a roast of a guy who was the ultimate gentleman and died 25 years ago!

RamsFan4Life

Starter
. Not sure I can do it lol.
me neither……I hear it’s long and I cannot think of anything long involving Brady and the Cheatriots I’d watch other than dull spoon castration…….

PS cuz I forgot to add……..

HEY Tommy boy……I hear Bob Kraft likes the ole rub and tug……massage with happy ending

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
No FUCKING WAY will I ever watch that.

There's no doubt that it contains some good comedic parts because I've seen a few, but it also contains some cringe worthy trash that is completely fucked. Specifically... the disgusting fail of humor trying to make "jokes" out of A Hernandez. Listen, I have a dark sense of humor... but the shit they spew about that murderer/mentality impaired animal is completely unacceptable in multiple ways.

And add in the fact that it is a 100% failed attempt at trying to erase or at least completely discredit all the cheating they were 1000% guilty of makes my blood boil.

And also trying to minimize what their scumbag owner Kraft Whack N Cheese was caught doing at a shithole strip mall in FL with the cheap and skeezed out Asian Steam N Cream. I mean... the only other "Johns" that were also caught with their pants down were complete low life degenerates. I have nothing against hookers at all... but billionaires don't use street skanks and cheap ass Asian rub n tugs when they are getting that kind of service. It shows the true level of scumbag that the tiny little "man" Kraft truly is. Complete and total trash. They attempt to use this show as a mockery out of anyone who would look down on Kraft for it.

I also am not going to expose myself to the middle schoolgirl drama that Brady made sure to include on his ex-wives. Especially his most recent who clearly dumped his punk ass and was banging the help in their house. Now I do find that funny, but trashing the mother of his children because of his inadequacies is not something an adult would do... especially on TV. Just more evidence of the trash that that bitchass low life really is.

Again... I haven't watched it, and I never fucking will.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

There's no doubt that it contains some good comedic parts because I've seen a few, but it also contains some cringe worthy trash that is completely fucked. Specifically... the disgusting fail of humor trying to make "jokes" out of A Hernandez. Listen, I have a dark sense of humor... but the shit they spew about that murderer/mentality impaired animal is completely unacceptable in multiple ways.

And add in the fact that it is a 100% failed attempt at trying to erase or at least completely discredit all the cheating they were 1000% guilty of makes my blood boil.

And also trying to minimize what their scumbag owner Kraft Whack N Cheese was caught doing at a shithole strip mall in FL with the cheap and skeezed out Asian Steam N Cream. I mean... the only other "Johns" that were also caught with their pants down were complete low life degenerates. I have nothing against hookers at all... but billionaires don't use street skanks and cheap ass Asian rub n tugs when they are getting that kind of service. It shows the true level of scumbag that the tiny little "man" Kraft truly is. Complete and total trash. They attempt to use this show as a mockery out of anyone who would look down on Kraft for it.

I also am not going to expose myself to the middle schoolgirl drama that Brady made sure to include on his ex-wives. Especially his most recent who clearly dumped his punk ass and was banging the help in their house. Now I do find that funny, but trashing the mother of his children because of his inadequacies is not something an adult would do... especially on TV. Just more evidence of the trash that that bitchass low life really is.

Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Turducken

Starter

You sure put a lot of effort into not watching that show.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You sure put a lot of effort into not watching that show.

God help us if I had watched it. LOL

I've picked up pieces from Instagram and my local sports talk radio. Plus... one of my sons was trying to tell me to watch it after he did.

Good one though Brudda!

The hate is strong in me... I completely admit it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I would love to see Anthony Jeselnik roast him. That dude would make Tommy Girl cry

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jeebus, I hope I don't get banned for mentioning it.... :wow2:

I love roasts, so I enjoyed it. I also love old school, no holds barred comedy, and this delivered.

Also. FUCK TOM BRADY AND THE CHEATING, SHIT EATING PUTRIOTS!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Jeebus, I hope I don't get banned for mentioning it.... :wow2:

I love roasts, so I enjoyed it. I also love old school, no holds barred comedy, and this delivered.

Also. FUCK TOM BRADY AND THE CHEATING, SHIT EATING PUTRIOTS!!!

Why I ought-a ban you for even joking about me banning you for mentioning it.

If nothing else, my rant might help all of us have something to argue/talk about for a while.

We all have our own assholes and opinions. I appreciate and admire all who stand up for their's. But it certainly doesn't mean that I'm going to agree with their opinion or have any interest in their asshole. I 100% wouldn't have fault with anyone who doesn't agree with my opinion(s)... it happens all the time. LOL.

Ban you my ass.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Bitchy Brady can go suck a giraffe's dick and 69 a crocodile simultaneously.