Netflix - The Roast of Tom Lady

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
So my wife showed me a tik tok excerpt of Nikki Glasser roasting Golden Boy that killed. I can’t stand watching 3 hours of his ass but do yourselves a favor and catch just Nikki’s roast.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So my wife showed me a tik tok excerpt of Nikki Glasser roasting Golden Boy that killed. I can’t stand watching 3 hours of his ass but do yourselves a favor and catch just Nikki’s roast.
Glaser was fucking brilliant.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why I ought-a ban you for even joking about me banning you for mentioning it.
I was only funnin'.....I know you can't quit me. :smilehearts:

Your asshole and your opinion however.... Stink.

ROASTS RULE!!! ESPECIALLY when the target is that blockheaded douche nozzle!!!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I would watch Nikki Glaser, Andrew Schultz, and Bledsoe's. All are pretty funny. Gronk and Peyton were fun as well. There were certainly cringy moments (see Dana White, Ben Afleck,Sam Jay, & Randy Moss). But mostly fun.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would watch Nikki Glaser, Andrew Schultz, and Bledsoe's. All are pretty funny. Gronk and Peyton were fun as well. There were certainly cringy moments (see Dana White, Ben Afleck,Sam Jay, & Randy Moss). But mostly fun.
I also thought Edelman did well for himself....as did Hinchcliffe. Afleck was absolutely terrible.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I also thought Edleman did well for himself....as did Hinchcliff. Afleck was absolutely terrible.
Yea lots did great, I just felt I had to stop typing my favorites because the list was so long. But I agree with you 100%. shows you how well this all went.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hey. Maybe if I watch it that fuck will stop showing up on my feed.

Nah. Fuck THAT noise!

Ellard80

Legend
People who hate Tom Brady/Patriots and so that's why they won't watch it..,.

You absolutely should watch it if you hate Tom Brady..... Its 1000 pieces of the meanest shit anyone has said to him in his life.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
The best part was when they booed Kim Karskankiansloppyhole. She looked around like she could not believe they were booing her.
Go away Tom and take Kim with you.
Netflix edited it out.

Ellard80

Legend
Don't remember the comedian - "Tom Brady is the type of guy who bleaches his hole... just in case"

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Glazer was amazing, but Tony Hinchcliffe stole the night.

Glazer was very good also.

Agree on Jeselnik. That dudes a MAHNSTAH and the only part of his roast that would have survived the Netflix editing would have been “Good evening…”

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Brady was a narcissistic douche on his ending set. I'm liking Bill more and Brady less now that they are out. Opposite of what I expected.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Kinda cringe because ultimately these things are celebrating the guy being roasted.

But I will say Randy Moss calling him out for playing like shit in the 2001 Super Bowl and cheating that and every year he wasn't on the team was pretty funny.

Ellard80

Legend
Kinda cringe because ultimately these things are celebrating the guy being roasted.

But I will say Randy Moss calling him out for playing like shit in the 2001 Super Bowl and cheating that and every year he wasn't on the team was pretty funny.
Randy said I have to tell my kids I don't have a ring because.... "Well the two years I'm there they didn't cheat."

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
People who hate Tom Brady/Patriots and so that's why they won't watch it..,.

You absolutely should watch it if you hate Tom Brady..... Its 1000 pieces of the meanest shit anyone has said to him in his life.
Thank you!! That is why I posted it, haha. I figured everyone would want to see that smug prick get lambasted for 3 hrs.... I got plenty of belly laughs out of it.