Nacua’s return

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
He might be limited but who cares, he will be a threat and open the field and they wont just focus on Kupp. This will turn into a slugfest I think.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp catches a big TD pass in the first half, and the Rams show a spark.

Nacua comes off-the-bench in the fourth quarter and puts the game-away with a TD reception.

Prior to the final snap in Victory Formation, Cooper Kupp walks over to Puka Nacua, takes-off his jersey and hands it to him in a symbolic gesture of Passing-the-Torch. Kupp walks to the tunnel where he is greeted with hugs from Andrew Whitworth, Isaac Bruce and Tory Holt, as it is announced the Rams have traded Kupp to the Steelers for a 2025 First Round pick and 2025 cap relief.

There is not a dry eye in the house.

It's such a perfect moment that Al Michaels immediately retires (thank God); and, at that moment, there's a knock on my door. Two women from the Booty Thread are lost and they need a place to crash for the night.

It Could Happen! Can't it? Please!!!
Booooooooo

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp catches a big TD pass in the first half, and the Rams show a spark.

Nacua comes off-the-bench in the fourth quarter and puts the game-away with a TD reception.

Prior to the final snap in Victory Formation, Cooper Kupp walks over to Puka Nacua, takes-off his jersey and hands it to him in a symbolic gesture of Passing-the-Torch. Kupp walks to the tunnel where he is greeted with hugs from Andrew Whitworth, Isaac Bruce and Tory Holt, as it is announced the Rams have traded Kupp to the Steelers for a 2025 First Round pick and 2025 cap relief.

There is not a dry eye in the house.

It's such a perfect moment that Al Michaels immediately retires (thank God); and, at that moment, there's a knock on my door. Two women from the Booty Thread are lost and they need a place to crash for the night.

It Could Happen! Can't it? Please!!!
If you could add Chris Collinsworth to the list of retirees I might be in favor of this

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
At that moment a light bulb goes off in Allen2McVay's head: "You girls are in luck! The guy two houses over happens to have a guest room available!"

Toothsayer

Rookie
Name
Richard H Stee
If you could add Chris Collinsworth to the list of retirees I might be in favor of this
Collinsworth was hurrying to interview Kupp, tripped, & somehow impaled himself on one of the Ram Lombardi replicas. He died, but not from the impaling; apparently there was plenty of head-shaped room in the cavity. It was anaphylactic shock that got him; he was allergic to anything champion-related.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Very smart the way McVay activated Nacua for this game. First it was a 21 day window and we'll see to he's playing tonight. Flores had no time to game plan for Kupp and Nacua which could make Flores call a more conservative game.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Not sure how I feel about this. Feels rushed...but maybe this was in the plans all along? 4D chess type shit? I'm gonna go with that to make me feel better about the decision.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Hope they are not rushing him. I feel we are big under-dogs either way. But if he is ready to roll, fire him up!

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Maybe we see a little of what the Rams were designed to be this year:
Get an early lead and turn loose these young hungry pass rushers.

We saw some of that vs the raiders, but prior to that the Rams had only had a lead for a few minutes in 5 games. Let’s change that tonight and get KW about 20 touches.

It can be done. Release the hounds.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Maybe we see a little of what the Rams were designed to be this year:
Get an early lead and turn loose these young hungry pass rushers.

We saw some of that vs the raiders, but prior to that the Rams had only had a lead for a few minutes in 5 games. Let’s change that tonight and get KW about 20 touches.

It can be done. Release the hounds.
And this shall pass !!!!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Rams look like a different team out there with Puka and Kupp back. When each of them was introduced running through the lines of cheerleaders while their pics were up on the Oculus we were all cheering for them like crazy. They were both going to play and we welcomed them back very loudly!!

So happy to get to see Puka live in person playing, I was wondering how many players would be back from injury by the time this game rolled around.

Name
Jamall
Now that puca back trade tutu no reason for him to just stand on sideline … if need be just put x smith in try and get some help for defense