Nacua’s return

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_2153.png

Psycho_X

Legend
Please football gods let us win this Thursday. I suddenly have way too much mental health weighing on this TNF game with all of this trade bullshit and players getting ready to come back soon.

Psycho_X

Legend
Maybe they want to Blind-side Vikings with both Puka and Kupp.
Would actually be hilarious. Not sure why more teams don't abuse that three week window like that. Put out trade rumors about Kupp and Stafford to make it seem like team is all in on selling than come out against Vikings with Stafford slinging it to Kupp and Puka. One can dream.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Exciting news , but weird timing. Why not wait until after the game or even next Monday to do this ? Seems super unlikely that he'd play on TNF with only one day of live practice.
Yeah, maybe just something extra for the Vikings to think about.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
I like the idea in theory.

How long to get AD99 un-retired ?

If you can't dazzle 'em with your footwork, baffle 'em with your BS.

View attachment 68089
AD unretires when we can win with rookies!

Idk if that should have been in blue or a serious post because thats at least 50% why Donald retired. Got tired of the 2 years of being the only one doing anything on defense.

Ive seen teams underestimate thier opponents that has had a lot of BS toward them, and they are blown completely out. We could lose 77-0 on Thursday, or win an upset, or destroy them. We dont know.

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
How can AD99 just come in and dominate? I'm not saying he can't do it just saying he won't be coming back. Take the long way home, Supertramp. Exceptional RAMS only player, dopest DT ever and classic rock band.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think they are looking ar this as the season. All hands on deck. A win, then 10 days to prepare for Seattle.

If they lose, 10 days to prepare for some possible trades.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Kupp catches a big TD pass in the first half, and the Rams show a spark.

Nacua comes off-the-bench in the fourth quarter and puts the game-away with a TD reception.

Prior to the final snap in Victory Formation, Cooper Kupp walks over to Puka Nacua, takes-off his jersey and hands it to him in a symbolic gesture of Passing-the-Torch. Kupp walks to the tunnel where he is greeted with hugs from Andrew Whitworth, Isaac Bruce and Tory Holt, as it is announced the Rams have traded Kupp to the Steelers for a 2025 First Round pick and 2025 cap relief.

There is not a dry eye in the house.

It's such a perfect moment that Al Michaels immediately retires (thank God); and, at that moment, there's a knock on my door. Two women from the Booty Thread are lost and they need a place to crash for the night.

It Could Happen! Can't it? Please!!!