Nacua’s return

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
I think they are looking ar this as the season. All hands on deck. A win, then 10 days to prepare for Seattle.

If they lose, 10 days to prepare for some possible trades.

I don't think the rams fire sell their team if they lose tonight. I could be wrong. But it doesn't seem like their style. Players have been traded from the rams yes but besides the EJ trade this year it seems like they traded alot of their previous talent because the players requested it. Ramsey etc. I don't think kupp and Stafford are the type to ask for that. But obviously just my opinion

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
Kupp catches a big TD pass in the first half, and the Rams show a spark.

Nacua comes off-the-bench in the fourth quarter and puts the game-away with a TD reception.

Prior to the final snap in Victory Formation, Cooper Kupp walks over to Puka Nacua, takes-off his jersey and hands it to him in a symbolic gesture of Passing-the-Torch. Kupp walks to the tunnel where he is greeted with hugs from Andrew Whitworth, Isaac Bruce and Tory Holt, as it is announced the Rams have traded Kupp to the Steelers for a 2025 First Round pick and 2025 cap relief.

There is not a dry eye in the house.

It's such a perfect moment that Al Michaels immediately retires (thank God); and, at that moment, there's a knock on my door. Two women from the Booty Thread are lost and they need a place to crash for the night.

It Could Happen! Can't it? Please!!!
Thank ya sir for drawing laugh outta me. Its been a rough season for the Rams and a rough couple of weeks for me personally.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Nacua comes off-the-bench in the fourth quarter and puts the game-away with a TD reception.

Prior to the final snap in Victory Formation, Cooper Kupp walks over to Puka Nacua, takes-off his jersey and hands it to him in a symbolic gesture of Passing-the-Torch. Kupp walks to the tunnel where he is greeted with hugs from Andrew Whitworth, Isaac Bruce and Tory Holt, as it is announced the Rams have traded Kupp to the Steelers for a 2025 First Round pick and 2025 cap relief.

It's such a perfect moment that Al Michaels immediately retires (thank God); and, at that moment, there's a knock on my door. Two women from the Booty Thread are lost and they need a place to crash for the night.

The bolded just reminds me of Moe Greene’s comments about Fredo Corleone.

Are the two women in the booty thread cocktail waitresses as well?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think they are looking ar this as the season. All hands on deck. A win, then 10 days to prepare for Seattle.

If they lose, 10 days to prepare for some possible trades.
Quite possible. Hope the OL holds up. That will be the key in this one, that and Stafford being careful with the ball.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I don't think the rams fire sell their team if they lose tonight. I could be wrong. But it doesn't seem like their style. Players have been traded from the rams yes but besides the EJ trade this year it seems like they traded alot of their previous talent because the players requested it. Ramsey etc. I don't think kupp and Stafford are the type to ask for that. But obviously just my opinion
Maybe some tweeks...they only have $2M of cap room this year. So if they can clear a little cap and add a future pick or two, that wouldn't be a surprise.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
No fire sale, but maybe you move Atwell to a contender who needs WR help. He would save some cap. Or Demarcus Robinson is an obvious choice. A vet WR likr him could help a contender. And heck you could bring him back next yr in FA if you wanted to.

Maybe Bobby Brown is moved, last year of his contract and if they are not interested in giving him a decent contract to be back, he could get moved.

Guys like that. Last yr of their deals, guys who they may not be looking at re-signing.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
And don't mention expecting to get comp picks for these guys. They will have around $55M to spend next yr without any salary dumps, so it could be even more. So they will be adding players next yr so don't expect comp picks for 26'.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Also watch if Miami wins this week. If they feel they still have a shot, Jimmy G could still be dealt. Tua may not last and they certainly know that.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member

The Shock and Awe emoji I gave you for this post wasn't enough.
Here's all of them I wanted to give:
1729794967169.png

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If he's healthy you might as well play him. I figure this bursa sack thing will get aggravated again but maybe we get a few games out of him.

Toothsayer

Rookie
Name
Richard H Stee
There, Jake said it. Now I know Puka ain't playing.
Probably, but that means Pelissero on NFL Network is being fed the same BS. Did Snead's wife steal his phone ?

"They just opened up Nacua's practice window a couple of days ago, but he's listed as questionable and my understanding is there is now optimism that Puka Nacua could play tonight," Pelissero reported this morning. "He's not going to go out there probably and play 70 snaps. He's only had one real practice but he's had a good week. They put him through some things yesterday. I would imagine they'll put him through some more things today. If all goes well, it seems like we're trending towards Puka Nacua at least being active for the Rams tonight."