My OTA’s stars or surprises

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Zack Kromer is the one who has been doing Wednesday in season coaching sessions with this guy.
It’s real cool how this worked last season though & The Leadership both Noteboom & Havenstien have continued With Big Andrew Whitworth retiring.Plus how Whitworth stays connected with Sean(Rams)Mcvay as well.

-It’s hard to find articles leaking him(Mike Muchak to The Rams.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
very interesting that they are working out. It'll fuel AD coming back sometime this season chatter. But, hey, you might be able to read AD by his actions in retirement. That FULL feeling he was having could wane a bit as real football starts. Besides that, I can't think of a better person for Fiske to be hanging out with right now.

I don’t think there is ANYWAY AD99 comes back!! The reason is THE MONEY!! Do I believe he is full ? NO !! That hunger never goes way from a guy like AD99!!
He is a FAMILY GUY first & Loves the game 2nd.The working out is a live style to him.He’s full,but his stomach will rumble.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Getting excited about Training camp- what sucks is I don’t get to see the progress early of the players. - Still the Pad’s on will be the best way to see The O’Line & D’Line go after each other.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This is a no brainer.The 9ers spent a 3rd rd pick on only drafting a kicker from Michigan.
Sort of funny he cost them the Super Bowl.Was talking to a 9ers fan yesterday & put it.If he makes the extra point they win? I was like it takes 3 people.

Harbaugh was at Stanford before the 9ers & then Wolverines.Karty is from Stanford from So Cal.His family are Rams Fans.She was wearing home made Horns when he got drafted.A guy never wants to let his Mother Down.It will be personal if he losses any games.The pressure will come within with a positive result.
The Rams need a Kicker & for 4 seasons the price is right.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The DB’s - this group sure was a concern.Jordan Fuller left,but signing JJ43.
Sort of funny but Karty grabbed #43 before JJ resigned.There has not been a number change & could be a classic if JJ43 paying for his number.
-Those reporters will realize it after the fact or will it even be a thing ?
My guess is The Rams let it play out internally & JJ43 pays for it in 1 way or another?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams DB’s if Curl,T.White & Washington really bring a nice veteran Leadership.
Then drafting Kitchens really will be a bonus from learning with this group.
Yeast was playing well & Lake has been a young Leader play calling within the DB’s.

Adding JJ was surprising to me,but adds to the competition .Tomlinson,Durant & Kendrick all have good experience. Tre though wears #6 & Stoops has the same number.

In training camp Bubbaram didn’t even get Whiterspoon was #23 making it interesting to hear Fans question who 23 was. Of course we know #23 was no other player than All Pro Kyren Williams from Norte Dame.Whiterspoon take that DE/Olb’s number 44 who got cut
Montana State.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Cuts & training camp will be interesting.Just shows how well Les Snead & The Rams draft.
Besides drafts it’s how Sean Mcvay develops those UDRFA players that Les Snead finds. Even on the waiver wire those plug & play types that find there way back on another team after becoming Free Agents or being CUT.
—I could go down a list now after Mcvay been with The Rams 7years & 2 Super Bowls later.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ethan Evan’s is a kid out of D2 .Have a friend whose son will redshirt this year from a D2 school.
This kid should get a scholarship before his Senior Year,but players like Evan’s get over looked,& or really do well with COACHING!!

It’s such a specialty & those guru’s find talent & can develop them. Evan’s squats more than any Rams player which IMO is AMAZING!!!

The Rams had a little trouble in special teams last season,but will be interesting to see how things play out ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That all said again is Boston Scott.
With The Rule change special teams gets really interesting.
From Ethan Evens to Karty. Who KICKS OFF ? You add an Extra Kicker & who has The Stronger Leg ? Then you add who can tackle better as well ?

Does Boston Scott PR & KR ? Those are questions yet to be answered.I say YES!! My guess is as good as anyone’s ? I guess ?

Still this all adds to The Excitement.I like Ceteran Ram & Bubba Ram didn’t get tickets in time.I posted they were coming,but not knowing it was that same day 4 hours later.Then tickets went FAST. I could have grabbed a couple more dates,but waited because I didn’t know who I might go with ? Free is free,but that is why I say there will be more tickets if you go & ask around.

In General Rams Fans are pretty cool people & should be generous enough to give up a spare they might not use. That’s been my experience & my opinion? Which is just another example as my guess & anyone else’s.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
That all said again is Boston Scott.
With The Rule change special teams gets really interesting.
From Ethan Evens to Karty. Who KICKS OFF ? You add an Extra Kicker & who has The Stronger Leg ? Then you add who can tackle better as well ?

Does Boston Scott PR & KR ? Those are questions yet to be answered.I say YES!! My guess is as good as anyone’s ? I guess ?

Still this all adds to The Excitement.I like Ceteran Ram & Bubba Ram didn’t get tickets in time.I posted they were coming,but not knowing it was that same day 4 hours later.Then tickets went FAST. I could have grabbed a couple more dates,but waited because I didn’t know who I might go with ? Free is free,but that is why I say there will be more tickets if you go & ask around.

In General Rams Fans are pretty cool people & should be generous enough to give up a spare they might not use. That’s been my experience & my opinion? Which is just another example as my guess & anyone else’s.

You need two returners so the question seems more who will join him?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You need two returners so the question seems more who will join him?
Agree- depth chart & next player up. Still does Boston Scott start at KR & PR ?

Curious to see who that player will be. Same have said Jordan Whittington will be the PR guy ? I don’t see that,but we’ll see very soon.
Tutu Atwell could even be that player.He has experience,but he also got hurt his rookie season because of it as well.Saw Puka taken PR’s. He missed one & I jumped him positively.I’m sure going to miss UCI!!

Last year my 2 biggest regrets were not getting Demoff on video with a banter,or basically a thank you.It is special having that FAN experience.

Then there was a time Raheem Morris was checking me out,or the crown of children.I swear I could have made his last Rams Training Camp a GREAT experience for him.I still think I could have gotten 100 plus kids to get a chant for him.He was caught dead center having a moment of reflection.Those kids are waiting for autographs & have a good time.There minds weren’t in it at all,but you get a crowd going with energy & it can be pretty cool.

Yes there will be a lot of competition,but IMO Zach Evan’s gets CUT!! Ronnie Rivers has been a KR guy for The Rams & might be getting overlooked by Rams Fans ??

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams Bro -YouTube STINKS IMO !! They Bro it out & think there all that.Watch over half or all ? They had Jourdan on & she basically went into her Matthew Stafford story & believes which was actually cool.She states her thinking on it.

I still think she is a little bit of a sell out.Then again she gave Les Snead an award with other writter(reporters), and she is excellent on what she brings to the table as a whole.The question she ask help expand a story line.She gets in depth as well. Of course until Matthew Stafford redoes his contract it is a thing.

My question is what does he want ? The Rams waiting will(has) only increased his value.Saw yesterday about DAk Prescott looking for another deal ? The Rams scrimmage Dallas as well,so she is right & could be a big deal.I just hope The Rams take care of business & Jourdan is WRONG!!

Nothing personal,but I do like to call her out,but still respect her hard work & love for The Rams.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Still as I got side tracked - these guys a HORRIBLE in my book.They come up with a good concept,and then just BUTCHER IT!!!

My case will be who is my FAVORITE PLAYER (one of) this year.

I’ve watched him develop & DUDE in OTA’s & sometimes Training Camp really shows up.

He is no other than Bobby Brown.Those guys had him on The BUBBLE!! LMFAO !!! Now they might have him being a reason the Rams do good or bad ?

I really can’t stomach them at all.I listen to a lot of different YouTube stuff.The are The WORST !!! I like they are fans & support the team & but gear.There just over the TOP not Knowing,but thinking they know what’s up. At least in the offseason.Then again they’ll still find away to be Off Base.

With all my Rant about them & maybe other Fans real like them? I ain’t one of them.

I also say Bobby Brown is going to turn some heads & change some Ram Fans minds. Excited to finally put his game together & also be asked to do more. My concern is his health.These lineman can get rolled up on pretty easily & his playing style is my worry.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gone are the wows of last season when the Los Angeles Ram kickers were a cast of castoffs.
1720887912890.png

oldnotdead

Legend
Rob Havenstein is essentially in a contract year. At his age I don't see him being extended or on the roster next year. A lot has been made of Coby Parkinson and there is a lot to be excited about. But IMO the TE to watch is Davis Allen. This is a young player who is primed to take the next step. Regardless with both Parkinson and Allen the Rams are set at 2 deep in TEs for the foreseeable future.

I also anticipate Durant to emerge as a legit boundary CB in this scheme.

It will be interesting to see where they play Nick Hampton. The reason I say that is because I'm not sold that the Rams will extend Jones at MLB. The problem with Jones is his lack of speed limits his versatility. If Shula indeed plays a zone match scheme, Jone's lack of speed would be a definite liability. That is why I want to see where they play Hampton. He's the same height and weight as Jones but he's much faster giving him more range, i.e. versatility. With Hoecht and Jackson they don't need another OLB, and undersized one at that. Where they need speed is at ILB, i.e. MIKE.

My first instinct was to look at Hoecht, but he's a good match to pair with Jackson behind Verse and Young. Then I remembered that when Hampton was being looked at pre draft, one of the positions teams were looking at him was as a MIKE LB because of his speed and lack of size they wanted in an OLB. That's why I wouldn't be surprised if they look long and hard at Hampton as an ILB in TC. Jourdan mentioned more than once how they liked what they saw in Hampton's development in OTAs.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just to think it’s not hard to Draft O’Lineman as it seems a few years ago.That said The Rams have a nice core as a group of Guards/Center that get honorable mention & after this season should be Rated Higher if they can stay healthy.
I wanted Landon - those 2 players from Denver weren’t bad choices & could circle a long with Creed.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rob Havenstein is essentially in a contract year. At his age I don't see him being extended or on the roster next year. A lot has been made of Coby Parkinson and there is a lot to be excited about. But IMO the TE to watch is Davis Allen. This is a young player who is primed to take the next step. Regardless with both Parkinson and Allen the Rams are set at 2 deep in TEs for the foreseeable future.

It will be interesting to see where they play Nick Hampton. The reason I say that is because I'm not sold that the Rams will extend Jones at MLB. The problem with Jones is his lack of speed limits his versatility. If Shula indeed plays a zone match scheme, Jone's lack of speed would be a definite liability. That is why I want to see where they play Hampton. He's the same height and weight as Jones but he's much faster giving him more range, i.e. versatility. With Hoecht and Jackson they don't need another OLB, and undersized one at that. Where they need speed is at ILB, i.e. MIKE.

My first instinct was to look at Hoecht, but he's a good match to pair with Jackson behind Verse and Young. Then I remembered that when Hampton was being looked at pre draft, one of the positions teams were looking at him was as a MIKE LB because of his speed and lack of size they wanted in an OLB. That's why I wouldn't be surprised if they look long and hard at Hampton as an ILB in TC. Jourdan mentioned more than once how they liked what they saw in Hampton's development in OTAs.

Well you’re so OFF on Ernest Jones!!
Dude WTF are you EVEN SEEING??
WOW - really upsetting when Fans don’t see an All Pro in the making.He is in such GREAT SHAPE!
He has also shown what a LEADER he is !!! Anyways-think what you want.I guess the question I’d ask is how much will he get paid where ever he goes ??

-Finally you might be RIGHT about Big Rob,but what he has meant to The Rams as a Team Leader has been Priceless & will continue what Big Whit brought Day 1 when Sean Mcvay signed him as The Best Rams FA EVER!!

Hampton is a player IMO is on the Bubble because of he’s a tweener & is LUCKY to Hold EJ’s jock!!!

If you’re talking about Shula-Jones think Q. Lake as that WIL/backer in passing downs.

Cobie Durant I don’t see as a starting CB outside at all.He is smallish & doesn’t tackle well on the Edge.His skill set is a zone & ballhawk type.IMO he could get 4 int’s ?
TE- I agree & glad your on target there.I like the positive,but what has Hampton shown at all.You seem to like to read about players,but your eyes seem to LIE 2U. Maybe get a bigger TV or gettem check ? Then again I don’t have 20/20 vision & look through my Rams googles.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

Whoa this is new. I haven't heard this EJ theory from you before.

They've been talking about extending EJ for a while. Why would they do that if they plan on cutting him?

Also, we've been rolling with the same ILBs for a while, and EJ has been groomed by Bobby Wagner and AD. Why would they all of a sudden give the green dot to a borderline PS guy that hasn't worked with this position group at all?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’ve been a Joesph Noteboom Fan for awhile now.He has been a disappointment over his career,but continues to refine me his craft.
There’s no mention of him in this article,or any of the backups.

IMO he is a bonus & sort of like The 6th man in the NBA.He might not get in every game,but could he be entered into a POWER Formation on short yardage/goal line ?

Then again could be a late trade option? I don’t see if happening,because next season he could jump into that Starting LT role if Alaric Jackson becomes to expensive? That would give The Rams a year for Noteboom to mentor his replacement of the future. Just thoughts & curious on what happens with his contract.
—Jourdan last year predicted or was reporting he was getting CUT?
Brian Allen did & B. Fiske hopefully looks a lot better in that #55 jersey.