My OTA’s stars or surprises

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I used to knock him, but Noteboom saved our bacon several times last year. We're lucky to have somebody who can step in at multiple positions and we hardly miss a beat.

The Rams were lucky to get Dotson last season.Why The Rams waited last season to put him in as well was questionable.

My point is like 2022,to do the same thing the next season Really PISSED ME OFF!!! Meaning against Tampa keep BOBBY EVANS in at LG ! Got Stafford hurt.They kept him in against the Saints as well.

There’s times in games as an average fan we can see certain things.I just couldn’t understand Mcvay & The Coaching Staff.

In 2023 why not move Noteboom to LT from RG against Cinncy ? Dotson was not on the game time roster.To gave Zach Thomas playing LT shows us how important having a good LT is.

Isn’t Thomas more of a guard ? Noteboom showed he was The Best player off the bench at RT as well when have went down.He has battled through injuries.He continues to get BETTER as well.

I’ve been a very long time Real NFL Fan.Meaning every Super Bowl as a Kid growing up.KC started & is still on Top.I LOVED ME some RAIDERS & I LOVED ME some A’s!! Great teams are GREAT TEAMS. I know once again off Subject,but as an ANGELS FAN I could run that ORGANIZATION BETTER than ANYONE has ?? Bill Stoneman was GREAT.He signed Vlade & kept such a solid budget for Disneyland.That CHEAP COMPANY!!! Always thought Jackie won one ? Georgia & Jeanie.

Anyways always get into certain teams.Go to games & Camps and make noise.I think SeAn Mcvay has it right going into 2024. Depth at O’Line & having John(Stretch) watching over him during games.Mcvay sitting on a water cooler sums up how much he can get caught up in himself & The Game.Those blinders can help,but having support helps see the big picture when needed.

-Yes agree with you on Noteboom.There is a reason going into 2024 he is so Valuable,but The Rams have some good young players.Just how The Rams traded for Dotson (Micheal’s) & such others,or have traded Old Time exRams(Tree,Brickers,Quinn,Ramsey, & the list under McSNEAD!!

I’m just bringing up cases I’ve never saw coming. Last season & 2022 season with Cam Akers !! Van Jefferson ? Noteboom is a WE type Player though. I still LMAO when JOURDAN last season said Joesph was going to get CUT!!

Could you imagine??? He did play well & showed Leadership as well.
Ask Alaric Jackson & Kevin Dotson about his character!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I concur on Jackson not being the poster child for durability either, however, even when Boom is called upon to fill in, there is an expiration date on Boom's durability.

Noteboom filled in for Whit during the Super Bowl run in post season against Tampa, but after playing well in that game, was out for the rest of post season. Last year too, when called upon, his play was solid, however, the shelf life is about three games at best as Boom's favorite song is Gimme Three Steps Towards The Door.
Well we’ll see? EASY to criticize!!

I’ve watched his development & how hard he has worked to COMEBACK from MAJOR INJURIES!!!

I guess you were a BIG ROGER SAFFOLD FAN & NEVER said that about him ???

Anyways I look at The History of OFFENSIVE LINEMAN. Jackie Slater was GREAT because of Longevity.

EASY to be a HATER!!! He & Zak Kromer have been together his whole career & Big Rob from St.Louis.I’ve been to all there training camps though.All 3 have developed well.

Yes - I’ll give you credit that both players are close to FINISHED as Rams.I don’t know there futures,but with what The Rams gave TALENT wise this year & The next 3 seasons!!!

Let’s GO !!! What happens with Matthew Stafford? What’s the Cap look like ? Who STEPS UP ? These are the questions we’ll be asking & getting answers to.

I’ll always remember Saffold telling Rams Fans in Oxnard he will be alright & I’ll out play my contract.Having Jonah Jackson at LG instead of a 2nd year guy who MCVAY NEVER gave a preseason snap to & next to a undersized Center doing the same.Cutting a TEAM LEADER & GREAT in game I’Line play caller was *}%]*}* !!!
Harder than my POST 2 understand.

Tano

Legend

I’ve watched his development & how hard he has worked to COMEBACK from MAJOR INJURIES!!!

I guess you were a BIG ROGER SAFFOLD FAN & NEVER said that about him ???

Anyways I look at The History of OFFENSIVE LINEMAN. Jackie Slater was GREAT because of Longevity.

EASY to be a HATER!!! He & Zak Kromer have been together his whole career & Big Rob from St.Louis.I’ve been to all there training camps though.All 3 have developed well.

Yes - I’ll give you credit that both players are close to FINISHED as Rams.I don’t know there futures,but with what The Rams gave TALENT wise this year & The next 3 seasons!!!

Let’s GO !!! What happens with Matthew Stafford? What’s the Cap look like ? Who STEPS UP ? These are the questions we’ll be asking & getting answers to.

I’ll always remember Saffold telling Rams Fans in Oxnard he will be alright & I’ll out play my contract.Having Jonah Jackson at LG instead of a 2nd year guy who MCVAY NEVER gave a preseason snap to & next to a undersized Center doing the same.Cutting a TEAM LEADER & GREAT in game I’Line play caller was *}%]*}* !!!
Harder than my POST 2 understand.
Comparing Roger Saffold's injury to Noteboom's injuries is comparing apples to oranges.

Saffold had a genetic shoulder issue that they finally found and fixed.

Noteboom's problems are not a genetic issue that can be fixed by a surgery.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Comparing Roger Saffold's injury to Noteboom's injuries is comparing apples to oranges.

Saffold had a genetic shoulder issue that they finally found and fixed.

Noteboom's problems are not a genetic issue that can be fixed by a surgery.
So Noteboom didn’t have knee surgery to fix his knee ?

I’ll drink my orange kool-aide & you can enjoy your Apple Pie.

We’ll see how Joesph Noteboom’s career ends.I’m not putting limitations on his success.I do see his technique improving each season & last season with Wendell.

I doubted he could play all 4 O’Line
Positions well & think he made a believer out of me he can.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
My hope is Noteboom doesn’t have to play very many downs in 2024.

Tano

Legend
So Noteboom didn’t have knee surgery to fix his knee ?

I’ll drink my orange kool-aide & you can enjoy your Apple Pie.

We’ll see how Joesph Noteboom’s career ends.I’m not putting limitations on his success.I do see his technique improving each season & last season with Wendell.

I doubted he could play all 4 O’Line
Positions well & think he made a believer out of me he can.
It's not the same at all.

Saffold's was genetic. Once he got his shoulder fixed, he was good to go.

Noteboom's was a torn ligament.

And Noteboom has had other injuries not related to the knees.

I hope his injuries are past him but I have seen injury prone players continue to have injuries thru-out their career so my hopes are not high at all.

Tano

Legend
My hope is Noteboom doesn’t have to play very many downs in 2024.
Well I will agree with this.

He is good for a couple games here and there but I wouldn't want him to start a lot of games because I just don't know how long he will last.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It's not the same at all.

Saffold's was genetic. Once he got his shoulder fixed, he was good to go.

Noteboom's was a torn ligament.

And Noteboom has had other injuries not related to the knees.

I hope his injuries are past him but I have seen injury prone players continue to have injuries thru-out their career so my hopes are not high at all.
So be it ? It is what it is & I’ve seen the same.

We know Kupp’s injury history as well.Reggie & staff do amazing work getting players to where they need to be.Bith of these players continue to grow & get better.

If your talking about Ram Players,these are the pillars you like as the foundation around your building.

You can’t take the building & coaching that Sean Mcvay provides in his beliefs. At I won’t,because I get to see thee growth year in & year out.I see the inner actions even if it’s just specs.

Fair enough,I get your point.It’s still believing in a player & how it all plays out.

I will say adding Blake Corum,resigning Alaric, & adding Jimmy G were all good moves.Then the switch to get bigger inside & give Steve Avila that leadership role is going to be HUGE.Johan Jackson was just another excellent addition.

Next player up & having Noteboom as a backup is a bonus.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well I will agree with this.

He is good for a couple games here and there but I wouldn't want him to start a lot of games because I just don't know how long he will last.
IMO he is a different player than years past.It would have been easy for him to walk away.He has some good football left in him & my PREDICTION is he will be The Rams starting LT in 2025.
That buys The Rams time to find that LT if the Future.Old school was thinking this year at one point ?
Once Alaric Jackson signed the writing was basically on wall.

Like I keep saying we’ll see,but that’s how I’d do it.Still players & competition is always there.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Not a hater, in fact, I do not utilize that word ever, however, I am all about facts not generalizations. Noteboom just cannot string together more than a few games, those are facts. I would love to post that Boom has a consecutive game streak, but that is simply not true.

Come on @So Ram facts are facts, regardless of what world you are living in.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not a hater, in fact, I do not utilize that word ever, however, I am all about facts not generalizations. Noteboom just cannot string together more than a few games, those are facts. I would love to post that Boom has a consecutive game streak, but that is simply not true.

Come on @So Ram facts are facts, regardless of what world you are living in.

Fair is fair - It doesn’t look like he will do it in 2024 either if things go right for The Rams.