Most Haunting Songs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Stan" by Eminem is another song like "In the Air Tonight" he actually references Phil's song.

"Phantom 309" by Red Sovine is another one.

"Darkness" by Eminem is another that gave me goosebumps.

"Stan" is based on a true story of a fan that is beyond obsessed with (Eminem) since they had a similar upbringing. Stan had been trying to reach out to Eminem for months only to hear nothing back. Stan goes off the deep end gets drunk and puts his pregnant girlfriend in the trunk of his car and drives them off bridge into the water where they all perish. Weeks later Eminem finally responds to Stan trying to talk some sense into him before he does something crazy only to find out he's too late.
Phantom 309! I was about 9 years old, sleeping out in a "Fort" in the backyard. I had my trusty AM radio and that song came on and was the first time I ever heard it. That song always stuck with me.

Here's my share for one of the most hauntingly beautiful songs ever.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igj20M84hbo

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Warning: This is almost two songs in one. I am guessing most of you won't make it past the first minute or so, because... Heavy. But the lyrics crazy. Second part of it is like a nice balm for the first parts burns.

View: https://youtu.be/2zDH_AMzNC4

I barely made it past the first minute, but that's because I don't listen to music at home. That song at least started out kick ass. Is all their music like that? They would totally make it into my playlists.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I barely made it past the first minute, but that's because I don't listen to music at home. That song at least started out kick ass. Is all their music like that? They would totally make it into my playlists.

Kinda?? Not THAT heavy though,but heavy. Lots of cool groove to their game though. They were there for a good time, not a long time but damn.... That drummer. Here's another one that may give you an idea., still fits this thread, so....

View: https://youtu.be/xfd5vRkkcLc

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

Reminds me of a friend that I lost years ago and of the difficult time I had in a relationship with a woman.

Beautiful, yet sad to me.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Another haunting song (but not in the way you'd think): Alanis Morissette's Hands Clean. The lines are written from the perspective of the agent who child-groomed/molested her; the chorus is her perspective.

Just a flat-out dark song.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Sgt. MacKenzie.

I believe it’s called a Lament but when put to music, qualifies as a song.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
"Fire and Rain", James Taylor. Popular live song, heartbreaking in his writing of a close friend who killed herself mired in drug addiction
Wait …. I had always heard that song was about a girlfriend who died in a plane crash - a plane she was on because his friends were flying her down to see him.

I hope I still like that song - because I always liked it when I thought it was about a plane crash