Most Haunting Songs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I listened to these songs so far. I had to take a break because it's too early to sniff glue...

• Kashmir by Led Zeppelin …..Certainly a dramatic song @Merlin
  • Paint a Rumor by the Eurythmics….Love Annie Lennox. I’m not high listening to it and so it’s not scaring me, but I can see how it might. Same with Kashmir. @XXXIVwin
  • Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O’Connor…. This one is a bit disturbing. She has a haunting voice and seems to be one step from choking a bunny like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction.
  • Bloodrock by D.O.A…..This one is haunting to me. I’ve never heard it before even though it was made in 1971? Prolly a little dark for Casey Casem’s Top 100? @Force16X
  • Jeremy by Pearl Jam…. This is from my lost decade, the 90’s, and so I’ve never heard it before. A lot of teenage angst, for sure. @Neil039
  • Indifference by Pearl Jam….. More angst with certainly darker lyrics. @Neil039
  • He Stopped Loving Her Today by George Jones. I’ve heard this one before but never really listened to the lyrics closely. It is a very sad song for sure. @Selassie I

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Who Wants To Live Forever - Queen
Scarborough Fair - Simon & Garfunkel
9 Crimes - Damien Rice

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This one has always gotten me deep. I had always heard both ways that it was and wasn't about his son's tragic fall from 53 stories up. But, reading just now it seems it is in fact about his boy. He actually wrote two songs but this one is the one that broke big.

View: https://youtu.be/kduOlChmS5Y

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Warning: This is almost two songs in one. I am guessing most of you won't make it past the first minute or so, because... Heavy. But the lyrics crazy. Second part of it is like a nice balm for the first parts burns.

View: https://youtu.be/2zDH_AMzNC4