Morgan Fox tears ACL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Whatever is wrong with G-Rob....isn't measureable. It's inside....

BINGO! Are you familiar with the "hoist on your own petard" expression?

What's great about Goff is what's inside.
Thanks Champ - you nailed it!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We shall see....

I've seen a bunch of players...Plunkett was the first...then later it was that other Raider QB....dude from KC...oh yeah, Gannon....well, those guys when acquired I thought were garbage...busts...then all of a sudden...new coaching...I never saw much of Plunkett before he was a Raider...I did see Gannon...and what Gannon turned into was incredible....how he wasn't a prior star???? Man...the game is weird like that.

Becoming great/good isn't always on the players....coaches mess good players up...more than heart/soul/drive....technique is a pro's friend....the man that teaches correct technique...is a guru
Yeah, Preach it Champ! They should have coached my Tight End body into a LT's body! ~ Jason Smith -Baylor

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hate for anybody to go down for us but I think our depth might be better than we think. Easley and Westbrook are decent step ins and I have high hopes for the rookie, John Franklin-Myers. If you are going to lose somebody, this time of the year is probably the best time. Coaches know now what they are working with instead of a surprise late in preseason.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I’m curious what you meant here. What’d you see? And what do you mean by you’ll just let the season play out?
Pretty self explanatory....I just watched the Saints game....specifically the first half...and I did see some things....that I'd like to keep to myself....sorry....no reason to rehash last seasons observations...IMO....just no reason....not gonna go around and around a topic....only the games can sort out what some believe and what others believe. In about 2 months a bunch of games will begin....and we can discuss what we see now...in Sept. and October....2018.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Told you I liked DX, Danny A....oh yeah, and my sister went to school with Wendel Tyler...and I liked him too....You remember his super bowl performance, correct?(y);)
Naw....Wendell Tyler was horrific!...How's DX's knees after getting coached up?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Told you I liked DX, Danny A....oh yeah, and my sister went to school with Wendel Tyler...and I liked him too....You remember his super bowl performance, correct?(y);)

Wendell Tyler was great - right down to his mink coat. Fumbled a bit, but more than made up for it. I was pissed when he went to 'Frisco.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Naw....Wendell Tyler was horrific!...How's DX's knees after getting coached up?
You always make me smile....

Just read about Dave 51...…

I'll come on thru tomorrow to shoot the shit Loyal....btw, what's your real name????

DX had a great season at San Diego b4 hangin them up...

Wendel was awesome in that super bowl too...LOLOLOL! But he did fumble....so did Tiki Barber...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disagree.
I was drinking Maalox like 55 yr old with ulcers at age 12 yrs old. I can still see that swinging arm with football, waiting to be punched out by anyone....I can say that I cheered when he left (no blue font)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I was drinking Maalox like 55 yr old with ulcers at age 12 yrs old. I can still see that swinging arm with football, waiting to be punched out by anyone....I can say that I cheered when he left (no blue font)

Totally agree he ran like that - still loved to watch him.
Man! - you were a serious 12 year old.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
No....please humor me...

Shakespeare's phrase, "hoist with his own petard," is an idiom that means "to be harmed by one's own plan to harm someone else" or "to fall into one's own trap", implying that one could be lifted (blown) upward by one's own bomb, or in other words, be foiled by one's own plan.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Any Rams fan who says Wendel Tyler was horrific must have a bad memory. That guy hit the hole HARD, manned up in the Super Bowl. Great Ram from the 70s.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Champ is back and you better watch oouuut... heyla hey la Champ
Is back

To the tune of that old song

:LOL:

Good to see ya around

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any Rams fan who says Wendel Tyler was horrific must have a bad memory. That guy hit the hole HARD, manned up in the Super Bowl. Great Ram from the 70s.
He would make great running plays, moving the ball downfield, and then fumble in the red zone. That's what I mean by horrific. He had excellent running talent, but the fumbles were killers. If the Rams thought differently, he never would have left LA for frisco.

And no, my memory is pretty d@mn good.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If the Rams thought differently, he never would have left LA for frisco.
When Hacksaw left, I figured something must have shown up on film....when Bruce left...I was like.....eff this.....Wendel, Hacksaw, and Bruce...all great Rams...that became 9ers....at least Bruce and Hacksaw were well past their primes....Wendel still had juice left.

Rams leave...great ones, good ones, and some bad ones.....and to the hated 9ers.