GAME DAY MNF: Rams at Bengals 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramon Ram

Starter
This team is a joke and its going to be a long season. No run game, Kyren can't catch and he cost us big time in SF game and again tonight.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Sad part is we are just going to get the same bullshit robotic responses from McVay with no actual changes made.

Definition of insanity

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Boy am I glad I missed tonight game. When I tuned in it was 3rd and forever down in the 4th. Reading some of the comments it seems like mcvay lost site of the run game and went to his usual pass pass pass.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
That’s it

I’m convinced McVay know hates stafford like he did Goff

How the hell do you explain plugging in a nobody at left tackle, and keeping said nobody as he gets absolutely manhandled

Lost some respect for the coaching staff tonight
on empty set with no TE chipping. Insanity

Ramsker

UDFA
Name
Ramsker
Rams D has been ok tonight but damn, as soon as I heard Burrow was playing, I would of thought, we are going to put a ton of pressure on him. Nope. Sit back in that zone all night. Unreal.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This was such a winnable game.

wtf.....

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Stafford has NO time. They are pinning their ears back and we cannot even slow them down let alone stop them.