GAME DAY MNF: Rams at Bengals 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Worried about Stafford's health at this point.

Wouldn't bother punting here. Should have just went for it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is zero fucking reason why we are not chipping Hendrickson on every damn pass.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man, they gotta pull Thomas. If they think he's got a future they need to keep him from losing any confidence he mighta had.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Next week will be another tough game on the road. Then the Eagles. Could be looking at 1-4. Damn.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This isn't Broncos tough to watch but it's definitely tough to watch.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Rams D has been ok tonight but damn, as soon as I heard Burrow was playing, I would of thought, we are going to put a ton of pressure on him. Nope. Sit back in that zone all night. Unreal.
It's Raheem, man.. did you expect to take advantage and create pressure?

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Now we all see why Akers was fed up. Mcvay either abandons the run or makes it obvious he's about to run.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
I can’t believe how reckless mcvay has been, what a moron. This is honestly dangerous. Im just watching this bozo Thomas get absolutely shredded in every play.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I hate Mondays literally. I hate it even more when the Rams play and stink it up.