GAME DAY MNF: Rams at Bengals 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Doesn't matter if we have Kupp tonight, it's still a loss because lack of commitment to the running game.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
That’s it

I’m convinced McVay know hates stafford like he did Goff

How the hell do you explain plugging in a nobody at left tackle, and keeping said nobody as he gets absolutely manhandled

Lost some respect for the coaching staff tonight

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Im not mad anymore. What I do know for certain is the play calling duties should be delegated elsewhere. McVay should just Head Coach from now on…

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
This is like Bobby Evans all over again.. watching someone incredibly over matched play after play and it's like nobody even notices

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This loss is on Sean McVay.

Stafford not great either...don't care so much about the INTs...the misses, taking that sack on the 1st and goal instead of throwing it out of the back of the end zone, missing a blitz.

So I say 99% McVay. 1% Stafford.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm out. Thanks for the therapy boys.

swmizzou83

Starter
McVay really pissed down his leg this game. I'm not sure what he was thinking going into this game. Refusing to run the ball and then putting Thomas out there to completely get abused play after play. You would think Stafford would start saying something.