MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear Morris,

Rapp and Long should never be on this defense again.

Your soft ass middle field zone BS is destroying this team.

Fix it or hit the road.
I'd disagree with Rapp, he should be in the box helping stop these runs right up the middle that they did all night on us.

oldnotdead

Legend
FUNNY HOW UNDER PRESSURE STAFFORD PLAYS LIKE HIS PREDECESSOR.....early INTs and they are playing catch up and can't catch up. Funny how McVay isn't in Matt's face like he was with Jared. Maybe it's the fatal flaw in McVay's scheme. It's all about playing with a lead. He simply can't adjust during a game when they are behind.

Morris is the same. He can't adjust to stop the bleeding when he has to. Fire Morris and use the bye to get someone else. Promote from within as an interim DC who knows what Staley did last year. Maybe Ejiro Evero and then go outside if he doesn't work. He can't do any worse than Morris.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Onside kick after you settle for a FG. LOL utterly feeble

MachS

Hall of Fame
This might be the most overrated team in history. If we make the playoffs we could very likely lose in the first round. We're not better than AZ, TB, or GB. And if we played Dallas next week I think we lose. This feels nothing close to 2018. Soft ass team and McVay gets out-coached on the regular now.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I think that the magic of the team from 2017-2019 was more about Todd Gurley than it was game planning/coaching etc

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I guess the Rams hadn't shown the world that they suck at all 3 levels so they kick onside....lol!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
You're smarter than the rest of us, that's for sure. I'm definitely going to sit the next one out against these guys.

Don’t get me wrong, I am surprised they are getting blown out so badly. But not that they lost.

But I did see a loss coming after watching the first few minutes or so of this game. Rams getting blown off the line too badly early on.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
not having Ramsey shadow Samuel all game is just a complete disaster. Screw the star position and put your best player on their best and double kittle and take then take your chances with any of those other guys beating you.
And then who covers Kittle?

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Commentator just said it best....in so many words he laid the blame at Morris's feet.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Well, I think that the magic of the team from 2017-2019 was more about Todd Gurley than it was game planning/coaching etc
That was the time frame we expected it to be with McVay, but without certain personnel its been a mirage.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I am literally embarrassed right now.