MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I remember a time when this team sucked bad early on the road in an NFC championship game and somehow had the resilience to come back to win it. Haven't had it since that game.
The last time I remember them turning a corner after halftime was the Bills game last year. Now a few series in I know what will happen

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The game falls at the feet of the qb and receiving core. With an honorable mention for the D.

It falls on the head coach, in large part for not having these guys ready. For making a stupid, greedy early playcall instead of just patiently moving the ball down the field. And it also falls on him for not making his DC utilize his talent properly. It falls on him for trying to do the same shit against this team that we've done the last several games against them. The script has been virtually the same in all of them and we are still waiting for him to adjust.

And after the way he shit all over our last QB1 for games like this, to lay an egg this bad in his first outing against the 9ers with his new QB is completely inexcusable.

jacktheripper85

Starter
not having Ramsey shadow Samuel all game is just a complete disaster. Screw the star position and put your best player on their best and double kittle and take then take your chances with any of those other guys beating you.
I agree but where’s Aaron Donald. I see Ramsey making more tackles at the LOS then him.

TexasRam

Legend
Dear Morris,

Rapp and Long should never be on this defense again.

Your soft ass middle field zone BS is destroying this team.

Fix it or hit the road.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
We will be lucky to make the playoffs. Extreme reaction? Not the way we’ve played the last 2 games. What a joke on both sides of the ball against a team that lost to the shitbird Cards that played a #2 QB

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The Niners dont give a fu*k on this drive and they still can't do a damn thing.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
If we lose the next/6th consecutive game against an inferior niners team someone has to be fired. Morris first.

And Stan or les should be on mcvays ass for making the same offensive play calling mistakes. The niners were patient, Sean paniced