MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
le sigh

Just end this misery already please so we can bitch and moan for two weeks.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Maybe it wasn't all about Detroit....looks lost tonight. And sure not getting any help either, but this is almost surprising.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm so glad the Rams have a bye week. They get to sit here for 2 weeks after being embarrassed and flat out showing cowardly play and dwell on it.

TexasRam

Legend
No wonder Stafford never won a playoff game. Dudes balls shrivel up under the bright lights.

Prove me wrong, Staff
Unfortunately this has been his whole Career and why I didn’t like the trade.

To many here they thought he was an accurate passer.

Never was.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Linehan 2.0 this team really needs to re-evaluate themselves. This is sad as fuk…

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a shit show tonight. 2 weeks in a row getting our ass whipped on prime time.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I haven't been able to get on the Stafford Bandwagon even though I have been trying daily....having said that...... Everything about this team and what it is made of comes back to McVay.

This is the first time I have felt like the Rams will never win a super bowl with McVay even though he has been awesome from the start.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m so pleased I got up in the middle of the night for this.