MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I wish I could say I am shocked at this game.

I watch the Rams first series and the first interception. And then I watched the first few first towns San Francisco got. I turn the television off and walked away. My wife asked me why I was not watching the game I told her because the Rams were going to lose and I didn’t feel like watching it.

You're smarter than the rest of us, that's for sure. I'm definitely going to sit the next one out against these guys.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team will be lucky to finish 10-6. May or may not make the playoffs. Even if so will be a quick exit. Another season another disappointment.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The bills game was like week 3 ...who gives a crap about last year...why are we even discussing last year. Is there a vale point in there that you want toake but won't??? What's the point????
Its called shit hasn't changed. That is important. Something needs to change...scheme, approach, mindset, something.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Cooper Kupp is the only weapon on offense. Jefferson looks bad today and OBJ is sidelined

Rams77

Starter
Stafford set the tone with the careless int on the first drive and then the defense followed that up with them getting taken advantage of repeatedly

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Stafford could've easily had that TD if he keeps running. What the fuck man?