MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Well dud bro that's why we play 20 yds off the receivers just to prepare for that moment. Lol
Spit Take Lol GIF

Rams77

Starter
Finesse team in all phases. Has McVay ever called 2 dare I say 3 run plays in a row? Smart players dont bite on PA if the other team runs it 5% of the time. This team is a paper tiger. Individual stars but passion, physicality and offensive and defensive philosophy are lacking

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
We lose time of possession even if 49rs never get the ball in the 4th quarter....
not that it matters....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I promise you when the Rams grade this game out on film, it won’t be Stafford getting a minus for that play. The throw was more than adequate enough to complete the first down. Do you people hear yourselves?
You need to get a clue
It was a poor pass. Should have been caught, but it wasnt a good throw
Stafford has sucked all night

jacktheripper85

Starter
And where the hell has Aaron Donald been the last 2 weeks? Not giving him a free pass against these physical teams. Isn’t he supposed to be that guy for us?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
7 points so far.

How many points did the Cards score against these guys without their starting QB and #1 WR?

McVay need to get this head out.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That wasn't on Stafford. Go fucking home and take your week off. What a shitty performance.