MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
This is why I said keep the Bojor Punter guy. Dude had a rocket leg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stafford just doesnt look right. Ball seems to be floating, looks like he's pushing it and not throwing

dang

Legend
It hurts to admit but game over. Rams need to regroup for after the bye.

jacktheripper85

Starter
The point is that the QB not to be named was scapegoated for much of what went wrong last year, while McVay got a pass. Some of us saw problems with what McVay was doing, but too many didn't want to listen to that. Now, this year, we are seeing some of the same problems rear their ugly head, and doing so with a new QB who we traded for and a lot of added talent. There is no fucking excuse for a performance like what we saw last week and what we are seeing tonight. McVay has no more excuses with all he's been given, he has to fucking deliver. And right now, he is shitting the bed, and the defensive coordinator he hired isn't getting it done either.

The warning signs were there last year, but a lot of people didn't want to listen, they wanted to focus on one particular player and overlook a lot of the other problems. What's the excuse now?
Well, having your coaching staff raided every year can’t help.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
When you are a 3-5 team, you have no other contests to get jacked up for....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
And if we lose right before the bye it will be so painful 2 weeks of why the rams are all paper lions
To be truthful, I'm starting to think that might be the case. If someone said they are overrated I don't think I could honestly dispute that.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
The point is that the QB not to be named was scapegoated for much of what went wrong last year, while McVay got a pass. Some of us saw problems with what McVay was doing, but too many didn't want to listen to that. Now, this year, we are seeing some of the same problems rear their ugly head, and doing so with a new QB who we traded for and a lot of added talent. There is no fucking excuse for a performance like what we saw last week and what we are seeing tonight. McVay has no more excuses with all he's been given, he has to fucking deliver. And right now, he is shitting the bed, and the defensive coordinator he hired isn't getting it done either.

The warning signs were there last year, but a lot of people didn't want to listen, they wanted to focus on one particular player and overlook a lot of the other problems. What's the excuse now?

Good or bad Goff is gone it's moot to bring him up when we play bad and when we win it's crickets. I agree with some of the shit calls mcvay makes but I don't see anyone bring up saffold or JJ or any other important piece every time we lose over and ove incessantly. When everyone is upset and hurting and people start talking about Goff. He is in Detroit call out mcvay call out shitty Morris. I said plenty bad about mcvay without bringing Goff up.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah its f’d up what he is saying but its reality. Just face the music and stop pretending everything is hunky dory…Its not we have problems and we need to fix it…
Yeah, let me be a "realist" bcuz it will make me feel better? Nah. Rams baby. Let's go.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Good or bad Goff is gone it's moot to bring him up when we play bad and when we win it's crickets. I agree with some of the shit calls mcvay makes but I don't see anyone bring up saffold or JJ or any other important piece every time we lose over and ove incessantly. When everyone is upset and hurting and people start talking about Goff. He is in Detroit call out mcvay call out shitty Morris. I said plenty bad about mcvay without bringing Goff up.

The point is, McVay's free pass is gone. He got a pass for a lot of his bad decisions last year because of former QB1. He doesn't get a pass anymore.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh he's still brought up when we win. Agreed dropping him would be good but you know that'll never happen.