MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll be honest. I kinda felt our season was lost when Woods went down.

But....we need a come to Jesus. This game, plus last week... plus losing Woods... I think we're getting the come to Jesus we need.

This might be the crucible necessary to harden this group into a postseason juggernaut.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
First time they stopped them on first down. But down two TD's they will have to do it again. After that fake kick disaster we're still looking at an uphill climb.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Problem is he could have easily been picked off on the high throw over the middle as well.

I am surprised at his lack of accuracy. Sure, he can make throws off almost any platform, but his consistency and decision making sucks for such an experienced QB
Sucks lolol

Q729

Legend
Let's get something going here. Would've felt a little better with those 3 points. Time to start winning before everyone here rips each other to shreds. :laughing1:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
We got a stop. Let's put up some points!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Everything on point there only thing I personally am tired of is talking about Goff. O have been rooting and watching Detroit every week when the rams arent on etc but please can we stop with Goff. Maybe one day he will get it back but he looks down right awful. He may be in the bottom 3 qbs in all of football.

We definitely look like shit and no we can't blame Goff but talking about Goff everything we start to lose or Stafford makes a mistake is that much more infuriating. Goff is still winless without Mcvay but mcvay seems to have his own faults thing is i think we could survive his calls at times that stall drives but his biggest mistake might be Morris and that's where his biggest failure as a coach may lye. Morris may cost this team a shot at a Superbowl unless he gets his shit together and if he does that falls on our head coach. No more Goff comparisons you guys I beg of you lol....I'm about to smash my TV.

And if we lose right before the bye it will be so painful 2 weeks of why the rams are all paper lions and losing a shot to tie for first it's going to fest for all of us!!!
The point is that the QB not to be named was scapegoated for much of what went wrong last year, while McVay got a pass. Some of us saw problems with what McVay was doing, but too many didn't want to listen to that. Now, this year, we are seeing some of the same problems rear their ugly head, and doing so with a new QB who we traded for and a lot of added talent. There is no fucking excuse for a performance like what we saw last week and what we are seeing tonight. McVay has no more excuses with all he's been given, he has to fucking deliver. And right now, he is shitting the bed, and the defensive coordinator he hired isn't getting it done either.

The warning signs were there last year, but a lot of people didn't want to listen, they wanted to focus on one particular player and overlook a lot of the other problems. What's the excuse now?

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Mcvay calling a 3rd and long screen play against a division opponent who is sitting on it is a perfect example of bad play call. Everyone knows mcvay call those stupid screen plays on 3rd and long the majority of the time....
That exact same play picked up multiple 3rd and longs vs Tampa. Sure sounds like it’s your first game