MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
D held them to 3! Time for Stafford and McVay to put 7 on the board.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
3 score game. I think our offense can score 17 points. But I can't see our defense pitching a shutout the rest of the way.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
That is hard to take. The Rams are being bullied like last week. Its becoming their identity.
Its been our identity for a couple of years now. After 36 and 53 I’m so sick of finesse offense that ultimately get killed by physical teams…this somehow include the d lol

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Why did McVay accept that penalty? I’m taking 3rd and 15 over 2nd and 20 1000 times out of 1000.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Game is over. The defense is incapable of forcing 3 and outs. We won't get enough offensive possessions.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
It's frustrating watching Jimmy g doing what rams should be doing

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Have we even sacked jimmy 2xs?

I'm not sure but hard to sack him if 90% of there pass plays are dink dunk slants screens etc. That weasel shanahan basically garaged our brand new sports cars with his high school but yes physical offensive scheme. It's death by a thousand paper cuts and if we had a good coordinator he would know how to make adjustments.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Oh look, instead of a 2 possession game its a 3 possession game. Fake fg was…

Derp GIF by 43 Clicks North

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
TOP.... 9rs: 28 minutes
rams 12 minutes

this does not look good....

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said this last time the rams played Samuel and were owned by him, why the fuck isn't Ramsey on him one on one. I do t care if he's in the backfield
Have to make up our mind whether to put him on Samuel or Kittle