MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Braindead

UDFA
McVay has no patience. He wanted to show in the first drive how good the OBJ pickup was. The fake FG was also pure impatience. If the team is behind, the likelihood that McVay will make bad decisions increases.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
What are you talking about? It was a quick screen. It was open but Higbee just dropped it.
Problem is he could have easily been picked off on the high throw over the middle as well.

I am surprised at his lack of accuracy. Sure, he can make throws off almost any platform, but his consistency and decision making sucks for such an experienced QB

Ellard80

Legend
im not shocked how this game has gone so far... nor am i shocked by the meltdown on the message board.

doesnt make me any less pissed.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
i don’t understand how a coach as seemingly smart as McVay can be beaten by the same game plan over and over again - by a lesser team.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When did my team become so stupid. Shooting them selves in the foot over and over. Back to throwing the ball 2 yards when you need 13. Throwing the ball deep into coverage. Imean 2 guys deeper than our receiver. Blocking with your helmet. Offsides when we finally stop them. Etc.
Off sides to keep their drive going and a false start to help kill our drive. The last 2 minutes of the half just plain sucked, we looked like we didn't have a clue.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Seriously, fuck all the doom and gloom. Turn if off if you can't watch.

All this fucking poison.

Yeah, this sucks.
Yeah, Kyle has McVay's number.
Yeah, it's double suck because it's the damn 49ers.
Yeah, we're looking at a road path in the playoffs
Yeah, we still don't seem to know how to beat a smash mouth team.

But come the fuck on.

Save the hard core bitching for the Vent thread if we need that. We do have a 2nd half to play!
Save the analysis for during the week.

IT'S FUCKING GAME TIME!!! LET'S GO!!!

It ain't over until it's over and while the 9ers are jacked, we have to rip this game from their hands.

I think we can do it.

WHOSE WITH ME!!! GO RAMS!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What are you talking about? It was a quick screen. It was open but Higbee just dropped it.
Higbee blew that play. However, Stafford airmailed the pass before that, nearly resulting in a pick and costing us a first. That led to us throwing the screen on 3rd and long. So he might not be at fault for the INT, but he's not blameless in putting us in a hole.

Ellard80

Legend
Is this your first football game? You see, sometimes the ball hits the receiver right in the hands and it still ends up being a pick. That doesn’t mean it was a bad play call. Just means the receiver should catch the ball.
plus it was a screen pass... those are usually in tight quarters.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
If we lose, and it's not looking good, I don't want McVay with whole "I've got to do better shit". No kidding. I want "I sucked and my defensive coordinator sucked. We took way too long to make adjustments, and we played right into their strengths, repeatedly."

That's what's so goddam frustrating about these 9er games. I know we are the better team, but lately, McVay shits the bed against them every goddamn time, and he doesn't have Goff to scapegoat for his failures anymore.

Everything on point there only thing I personally am tired of is talking about Goff. O have been rooting and watching Detroit every week when the rams arent on etc but please can we stop with Goff. Maybe one day he will get it back but he looks down right awful. He may be in the bottom 3 qbs in all of football.

We definitely look like shit and no we can't blame Goff but talking about Goff everything we start to lose or Stafford makes a mistake is that much more infuriating. Goff is still winless without Mcvay but mcvay seems to have his own faults thing is i think we could survive his calls at times that stall drives but his biggest mistake might be Morris and that's where his biggest failure as a coach may lye. Morris may cost this team a shot at a Superbowl unless he gets his shit together and if he does that falls on our head coach. No more Goff comparisons you guys I beg of you lol....I'm about to smash my TV.

And if we lose right before the bye it will be so painful 2 weeks of why the rams are all paper lions and losing a shot to tie for first it's going to fest for all of us!!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
i don’t understand how a coach as seemingly smart as McVay can be beaten by the same game plan over and over again - by a lesser team.

McVay has always struggled against smash mouth teams.

I was encouraged that Ramsey was giving Morris what for. He deserves it. HOW MANY times are they gonna run on us before we adjust? I sure hope it's the second half.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Is this your first football game? You see, sometimes the ball hits the receiver right in the hands and it still ends up being a pick. That doesn’t mean it was a bad play call. Just means the receiver should catch the ball.
Mcvay calling a 3rd and long screen play against a division opponent who is sitting on it is a perfect example of bad play call. Everyone knows mcvay call those stupid screen plays on 3rd and long the majority of the time....

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
really need to play better D, our O concerns me a whole lot less than the D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd really like to see Rapp up there right on Gaines ass at the line of scrimmage.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I was about to say if the defense doesn't respond this drive then we cannot come back. And they get a big run play. I guess that answers my question. Kimmy GQ is averaging 11 yards per attempt and not one pass traveled past ten yards.