MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
If we lose, and it's not looking good, I don't want McVay with whole "I've got to do better shit". No kidding. I want "I sucked and my defensive coordinator sucked. We took way too long to make adjustments, and we played right into their strengths, repeatedly."

That's what's so goddam frustrating about these 9er games. I know we are the better team, but lately, McVay shits the bed against them every goddamn time, and he doesn't have Goff to scapegoat for his failures anymore.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I can totally understand being unable to beat a really good team and fucking around getting embarrassed with stupid plays but no fucking way always doing that vs a bad PLUS INJURED TEAM for 5 games in a row it just totally boggles the fucking mind. I can't take much more of this shit.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Hope I’m wrong but that was desperate af. This game’s over if we don’t get a stop on their next drive going into the 3rd.

Turnover or at least 3 and out. If niners score on opening drive, we're in trouble

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
This might be the dumbest thing ive read in awhile.
Unfortunately it's a legit question since the scapegoat isn't here anymore and we have the same problems against the same type of teams. A mcvay lead team against any physical team is a bad match up.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Would also be good if someone would hit Kittle at the line of scrimmage to disrupt his route instead of a free release. Especially on third down.

Ellard80

Legend
I can totally understand being unable to beat a really good team and fucking around getting embarrassed with stupid plays but no fucking way always doing that vs a bad PLUS INJURED TEAM for 5 games in a row it just totally boggles the fucking mind. I can't take much more of this shit.
We just dont match up well with SF... we like to play zone and play the pass - they love to run outside and dink and dunk...

its not a good combo

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Why would any Star Player stay here....The Rams are best at losing not winning
Fuck outta here with that bullshit. Find another team please. At least find another forum.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
How the fuck can you not be ready to defend a running team? You knew EXACTLY wtf they were gonna do. And that fake FG? Idiotic.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Halftime and we are DOMINATED by a team that lost to a back up QB last week. Between McVay and Stafford how can we expect to win?
Your user name says alot about this team. We keep flatlining. Honestly how much more can Donald take? hell he may just ask for a trade. We are literally wasting good talent here wtf are we doing? We are hyping people up with stars and have nothing to show for it. Sad.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I hope the Rams can break this pattern by turning up the d and playing smart. Hey maybe even make a real come back. When have we done that lately. I only remember the nfc chip.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
With the way our offense moves around the field, I'm not ready to yell doom and gloom yet but it is irritating af getting our ass-whooped by the Whiners.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Well at least next year we can pick up some really good players with our 2nd and 3rd round picks to improve the team.

Oh wait. . . .

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Unfortunately it's a legit question since the scapegoat isn't here anymore and we have the same problems against the same type of teams. A mcvay lead team against any physical team is a bad match up.
We needed to score first. The second half is going to look like the Tennessee game. The defense really needs to step up for us to have a chance.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
give me a break.. the 2nd int higbee dropped the ball and handed it to the db
The ball had zero business being thrown. Throw it over his head for god sake. No excuses can be made for giving the opposing team points 2 weeks in a row.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I wouldn’t have been mad at that fake call if the Rams ST unit wasn’t one of the worst in the league.