MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugh, I hate to feel like this, but my goodness. We may be looking at the end of an Era here. They can't keep this team together,and the team isn't very good regardless.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
When did my team become so stupid. Shooting them selves in the foot over and over. Back to throwing the ball 2 yards when you need 13. Throwing the ball deep into coverage. Imean 2 guys deeper than our receiver. Blocking with your helmet. Offsides when we finally stop them. Etc.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Halftime and we are DOMINATED by a team that lost to a back up QB last week. Between McVay and Stafford how can we expect to win?

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
So you think 50% or more of Rams fans are not in favor of this acquisition? Just curious, bcuz I would think the approval rate is at 90% or higher. I wasnt sure at first, but after looking at our WR depth it made all of the sense in the world to me.

Ugh, I hate to feel like this, but my goodness. We may be looking at the end of an Era here. They can't keep this team together,and the team isn't very good regardless.

Why would any Star Player stay here....The Rams are best at losing not winning

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
It's like when Ohio State plays Michigan. Anything and everything goes wrong for Michigan and everything Ohio State does works to perfection.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Another long drive by the Niners to start the third, and this might be over. Could even be 3 losses in a row if this version of the Rams travels to GB in a few weeks. Depressing.:bigcry:

We need to get more physical on the inside in the off season (not easy with no draft capital).

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
This is seriously worse than last week. Miller & OBJ must be thinking they made a horrible mistake coming. Why do we now all of a sudden look like we have high school coaches?!?!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Goodnight ball. I've bitched enough and have seen enough. Have a big few days coming up at work.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The niners longest gain from scrimmage is like 9 yards. But two turnovers will cost you a lot of games.

And the fake FG didn't come close. I think we needed those points, especially since the whiners get the ball first in the second half.

Ellard80

Legend
The niners longest gain from scrimmage is like 9 yards. But two turnovers will cost you a lot of games.

And the fake FG didn't come close. I think we needed those points, especially since the whiners get the ball first in the second half.
we should have just went for it.. we have had some bad penalties on both sides.