MNF: Philadelphia Bradfords vs. Atlanta Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, I'm certainly glad we don't have to see endings like that anymore.

WHEW

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
there are QB's that are accurate but they throw a hard ball to catch...That is Sam in a nutshell.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Guys ... Guys.... wake-up... it's not a Rams game. We have Nick Foles now.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
That play is exactly how our game would have ended. It just is what it is for Sammy B.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's the difference between Sam and Foles. Foles would have caught that. :LOL:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Guys ... Guys.... wake-up... it's not a Rams game. We have Nick Foles now.

I'm fine. Hell of an entertaining game. I still have interest in seeing how Sam does, and will always like him as a person. That said, I sure as hell do not care if the Eagles win or lose, or whos fault it is if they don't.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Seriously, cant stop smiling right now I really feel like I passed that terrible juju on to the Eagles, I should feel guilty but not one bit!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not conviced if they're checkdowns or designed passes in Kelly's offense. Dude likes to use passes as runs.

It's probably both. Atlanta's running that Cover 3 shell that Seattle runs. Can't really throw deep on that unless there's a coverage bust.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm fine. Hell of an entertaining game. I still have interest in seeing how Sam does, and will always like him as a person. That said, I sure as hell do not care if the Eagles win or lose, or whos fault it is if they don't.

Agreed. I hope Chip Kelly fails but Sam succeeds. Unfortunately, I don't think both can happen.