MNF: Philadelphia Bradfords vs. Atlanta Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
No way they are beating us in the playoffs (n)
I may be wrong, but i believe that bskrilla left out the 'elevating ones receivers' constant in his body language calculations. If my calculations are correct, it would end with the Falcons in the Conference title game.

Edit: Oops, i mean Iggles(n)

bskrilla

Starter
I may be wrong, but i believe that bskrilla left out the 'elevating ones receivers' constant in his body language calculations. If my calculations are correct, it would end with the Falcons in the Conference title game.
Ah but of course. Was a rather elementary mistake. All due apologies.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Man, that Falcons defense fell apart from the first half that up tempo must be kicking their arse.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Fuck this Atlanta defense is suddenly horrible. Can't cover an old lady and no pass rush.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I imagine Spags is firing his equipment manager as we speak for the infraction.

I'm gonna have to check with Reggie, but yes, Schefter is actually tweeting right now the Brown have traded their 3rd round pick for him.

bskrilla

Starter
Gulp. Well that wasn't on Bradford. Runs came up short and they chose to kick.

I'd be interested to see Bradford get a chance to run one more drive to try to win. See if he could pull it off.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Crazy stat. It's taken Bradford 17 MORE completions to pass for exactly 37 more yards than Foles.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
On a side note, Greg the Leg 2/2 yesterday, burying em. Hopefully he's back to form knock on wood.