MNF: Philadelphia Bradfords vs. Atlanta Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow what body language on that TD run.

The amount of body language shown on this drive has been extremely impressive, and this is coming from a Toronto Argonauts fan, so I'm completely unbiased.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
The amount of body language shown on this drive has been extremely impressive, and this is coming from a Toronto Argonauts fan, so I'm completely unbiased.
I don't know, I'm not sure I like how his haircut looks lately.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm a master of body language and I can tell you with certainty that Sam's body language means they're going to win the Super Bowl this year....

Insurmountable amount of body language so far. Can't wait for Jaws's post game write up.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Who's stayin up to see the Filthy Niners get beat like a red headed step child? YEHAAAAAA! :D

I will try to stay up for the first half and watch the 49ers get stoned by a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good Lord.

Ryan should have thrown about 5 picks in this game.
They just can't hold onto them all.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Julio Jones has 9 catches on 11 targets and Ryan looks like he'd rather throw to the Philly DB's

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I don't know, I'm not sure I like how his haircut looks lately.

I've been told Tommy Spertburger the cousin of the editor for the Eagles bleacher report will have a full write up after the game. Possible exclusive with the equipment manager, word is they changed combs in the locker room this year.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yeah, Matt Ryan must have decided on getting to his choking early this year.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I've been told Tommy Spertburger the cousin of the editor for the Eagles bleacher report will have a full write up after the game. Possible exclusive with the equipment manager, word is they changed combs in the locker room this year.
I imagine Spags is firing his equipment manager as we speak for the infraction.