MNF Falcons @ Seahawks:Rams' playoff chances

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
The Seattle fanbase must make the NFL a lot of money or something.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Seattle could be down 42-0 and the crowd would still be into it. They’re a bunch of high schoolers. Seems real fuckin quiet now after that first down.

Fiji Fan

UDFA
Name
Fiji Fan
I am down by 15 points in my Fantasy football game...but I have Doug Baldwin on my team and I want him to score while also wanting Russell Wilson to get sacked every single play and the Seahawks to get blown out by 75. I do not recommend having Seahawk players on your FF team.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seattle could be down 42-0 and the crowd would still be into it. They’re a bunch of high schoolers. Seems real freakin quiet now after that first down.
Having been in the stadium a couple of times it's a very peculiar thing. You hear lots of cheering but look around and the people near you haven't started cheering yet.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Refs are so consistently biased with Seattle. A whole yard short. And Atlanta not challenging with the longest snap after was ridiculous.
It was bad. Another "close enough" call by the NFL's best...

Did they have any timeouts left?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Having been in the stadium a couple of times it's a very peculiar thing. You hear lots of cheering but look around and the people near you haven't started cheering yet.
Yeah it does seem sketchy. Unfortunately Atlanta will need to score 40 today to win. That Seattle defense sure does look ripe for a pounding vs the Rams though.

Scirca

Rookie
Seattle could be down 42-0 and the crowd would still be into it. They’re a bunch of high schoolers. Seems real freakin quiet now after that first down.

Watching this game made me realize just how loud the Vikings crowd was. Seahawks crowd just doesn't compare. I just wish we had that kind of advantage at home.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Watching this game makes you appreciate GZ

Matt Bryant is laughably horrible on kick offs

Q729

Legend
Wow. Points left on the field. That was kind of dumb. Thanks though. Was that just a botched hold or something?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Convenient again the Seahawks where about to get a delay of game and the refs decide to review the previous play. LOL nice fake .

fearsomefour

Legend
Watching this game made me realize just how loud the Vikings crowd was. Seahawks crowd just doesn't compare. I just wish we had that kind of advantage at home.
They were pretty loud when they were in LA too......they being visiting fans, haha.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Haha, stupid Carroll. Was hoping for Atlanta to blow them out. Now I hope they win by 1.