MNF Falcons @ Seahawks:Rams' playoff chances

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Scirca

Rookie
And if he took all the starters out and took a knee you'd be bitching that he "gave up". It's a lesson learned... crap happens. Yeah, could / shoulda / woulda... but the team could lose out the rest of the year and 7-9 would still be amazing and great progress. No one on this board would disagree. Quit being so insufferable or I guarantee you're gonna get axed.

I don't care if you don't like what you're reading. Its true. His stupid playcalling, that drive in the 4th quarter, 2nd and 1, he calls a run, 3rd and 3, he calls a run. He punts the ball on 4th down. His defense has been getting shit on all game for long drives. And you want to talk about shit happens, this is the same shit Jay Gruden pulled against the Vikings LAST FUCKING WEEK. AND YOU DO THAT TOO. MCVAY....

Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
We need a stud SS like that. Joiner should go back to nickel... if they keep him

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Some of these posts need to head on over to the vent thread. I'm here to hate on the sh*tbirds.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Johnson is our SS and he's just fine thank you very much.

I look at him more as the future FS... he played CB in college and I think that would be his best position. I do like him, but at FS.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Horrible by the Falcons, but I guess we should have expected it to happen they're so superior to the Rams in coaching and in the QB department :)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I look at him more as the future FS... he played CB in college and I think that would be his best position. I do like him, but at FS.
I will attempt to repeat myself :) Johnson is our SS and he's just fine thank you very much :)

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Falcons defense = little weak - Atlanta offense need minimum 40 to win

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He wasn't even close to being in there. Wussell couldn't will him into the end zone.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well I disagree....:D
It's ok, the guy came in as a rookie and took over the spot from what was our most improved defender last year and Wade felt he was better. Good enough to cut Mo Alexander. I'll stick with Wades endorsement, he knows better than any of us.

Q729

Legend
They should make one of those "It's what you do" Geico commercials with the Falcons.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Atlanta can't hold any lead . Don't they understand that we need the help ?

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Wow...Falcons appeared to really believe that there was no way Wilson was going to keep it there. Ponderous...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Yeah that little outburst by Pete Carroll is exactly why I won’t hold in my laughter after he chokes on his gum one day. Christ man. Do you fuckers have ANY humility?

socalrams90

Starter
Refs are so consistently biased with Seattle. A whole yard short. And Atlanta not challenging with the longest snap after was ridiculous.