MNF Falcons @ Seahawks:Rams' playoff chances

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Let's go Falcons. Help me take 1% off the sting.
Holy crap, that Julio reception.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh that's a beautiful thing being up in Seattle by 14 half way through the 1st quarter :)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sheattle looks pretty fired up. Hope they get too emotional and they take themselves out of this game.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Lol literally came in here to tell everyone that Lockettplay was our woods td against Houston last week.

Suck it Carroll!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Seattle is so fucking annoying. They act like they win a Super Bowl every time they score. Jimmy Graham is a fucking firecracker.

Scirca

Rookie
I don't know about you guys, but I love watching Russell Wilson play, not to mention that dude is one of the coolest guys you could ever meet. I don't understand the hate towards him. He is the 4th best QB in the NFL after Brady, Rodgers, Brees.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know about you guys, but I love watching Russell Wilson play, not to mention that dude is one of the coolest guys you could ever meet. I don't understand the hate towards him. He is the 4th best QB in the NFL after Brady, Rodgers, Brees.
Only thing I like watching him play is tag on the freeway.

socalrams90

Starter
Uhhh no. Fuck that guy.

Q729

Legend
He's QB of a division rival. If he was on the Browns doing his 50/50 toss up balls I'd have no problem with him. Same with those dudes [edit: QBs] on AZ. They aren't obnoxious guys, yet they kind of piss me off every time I see them. It's nothing personal. Just black and white "us against them". I get the "respect the athletic ability" and all that, but I'm just one of those basic kind of fans. :)

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame

You were shitting on the Rams all day yesterday and you want to come in here and give props to Wussell, now? gtfoh The Seahags board is >>>>>>>>> that way. Kick rocks, homie.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Brilliant post...drinking again?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
You love watching a guy run around like a retard and throw up lucky prayers? He’s annoying as shit to watch and his attitude of “nothing ever bothers me because I’m the best” gets really old.