MNF: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. DC can only do so much. Players gotta make plays and we're set up to lose too many matchups vs this offense.

Again though... Joyner needs to know where Hill is. That first TD was some serious BS. If he can't prioritize correctly on that play when his CB is beat for an endzone strike he needs to be on the bench.

That's why I say make his job easy. Have Joyner and Shields jam him at the LOS.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
These announcers are sickening--turning the sound off for the 2nd half. "We're not far from Hollywood ahurr durr" trying to hype the narrative on and on.
OK good, I thought I was just being a grouchy bastard. That guy is annoying the s*** out of me

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
That's why it's called a team

CORRECT! ... there is no I in Team.

... but there are 5 in ... Individual Brilliance.
;)

giphy.gif

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
On the bright side, we've played the two best teams in the last three weeks. We came back and tied NO in the fourth, then had that bad offensive series/defensive meltdown. Tied with this team. We can obviously hang with the big boys.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Both him and Johnson need to hear that. Both are playing stupid football because they're overplaying the QB.

Yes but Johnson is also doing a lot of shading on Kelce who is another key target.

Right now Joyner is playing himself out of a starting position. That first TD is the kind of read that will get a FS sat on the pine.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Why not put Peters on Hill? Peters has been on lock tonight, it couldn't get any worse.

Peters isn't fast enough and putting him in man is playing against his strengths. He's best playing zone with safety help over top. Talib let's that happen, so we need him back after the bye.

PatDaddy13

Rookie
Lol, great start to the half. There's some dim comfort in knowing I can tackle better than some NFLers.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hill with the "Shields shoulder tackle" lmao,

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I know DBs are supposed to have short memories but damn. They must have zero confidence right now.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Can Wade adjust?
Who knows?
The only relavence of this game is keeping pace with NO.
Zuerline off the hook. Haha.
The over hyping by the tv crew on nauseating.
Trying to make it the game of the century.
I've said it before, I hate that guy, to much hyperbole and Witten puts me to sleep better than white noise.