Mmmmmm. Beeeeeeer. (*drooool*)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is tasty:

qT1Pb8B.jpg

What are y'all drinking?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That would be a tough call for me. My son and I brew beer in styles that we like so I would honestly say that some of ours are some of our favorites. But my wife and I are quite literally professional beer drinkers. We live in a state with roughly 300 breweries, and WA & CA have just a few as well. My favorite beer changes constantly. So I would have to say that my favorite beer of all time is one that pleases me and is sitting in front of me.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW - Our Honey Oatmeal Porker just won Growler Magazine's "Beer Champion Award for Porters" and our Raspberry Squeal won best fruit beer in the latest tasting event. We use real fruit in our Squeal and never use extracts or artificial flavors. We just got done brewing our Spruce Hog and that is going to hit the pubs soon. We have 12 of our beers on tap at our brewpub.

And for the record. I really like Pliney but I think there are others with less hype and better balance and finish. I like the hop profile but for my money, I would rather it have a slightly more roasty flavor to balance out all that malt and hops.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
RJe25Oy.jpg

Awesome local brew, only available at the brewery.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Here are my personal favorites.
01-079.png
Einstok- Very awesome brew here from Iceland. Excellent flawless taste, smooth after taste.

FranziskanerWeissDunkel50cl.jpg
Franziskaner (Dunkel)-Smooth Hefe. Great Taste

Goose.png
Goose Island- My all time favorite brewery. Each with a distinct flavorful taste. Good variety beer for all.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm finding this thread truly LOL
I havent drank a beer in almost 14 years and havent heard of any of the beers mentioned.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
01-079.png
Einstok- Very awesome brew here from Iceland. Excellent flawless taste, smooth after taste.

Goose.png
Goose Island- My all time favorite brewery. Each with a distinct flavorful taste. Good variety beer for all.

They serve 312 on United Flights!!!! I drink that until i practically need to be dragged off the plane

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
No, you're not. Porters , stouts and dark ales are where it's at. :cheers:
I am generally right there with you. Though I did pick up a 6pk of some local IPA because the store I went to was out of their Stout. I'll tough it out for the weekend.
http://www.greatbasinbrewingco.com/site/

Their signature beer is the IPA called "Icky", named after a fossil found in Nevada, it's not a bad IPA. Not terribly hoppy. Guess I'll have a few extra pretzels while drinking this.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I love beer, period. I'll drink Keystone even (don't hate). IPA'S are my favorite, along with ESB's (Red Hook has a good one). One beer I will never get tired of is
Screenshot_2015-05-30-13-07-58-1.png

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
01-079.png

Goose.png
Hard to believe Goose Island is an A-B property.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Hard to believe Goose Island is an A-B property.

Anheuser Busch is just a niche for classic American beer. It's vast. Of course craft beers can't compete with a brewing company that nearly has a monopoly. Regardless I've introduced Goose Island to a few buddies here in So Cal. And they like it. I got a bar starting to carry it and it's a top seller.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Anheuser Busch is just a niche for classic American beer. It's vast. Of course craft beers can't compete with a brewing company that nearly has a monopoly. Regardless I've introduced Goose Island to a few buddies here in So Cal. And they like it. I got a bar starting to carry it and it's a top seller.
The fact that Goose Island's stuff is so good is what impresses me - it seems as though A-B didn't mess with them too much after acquiring them. Their Bourbon County series is some of the best barrel-aged beers I've ever had. Usually a "craft" beer label owned by one of the big 3 is meh... see Blue Moon for example. But Goose Island is doing it right, and if A-B can pull that off, then maybe acquisitions of craft breweries can be a net positive.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just popped open one of these.

3058616729_86d969764b.jpg

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Some more Trillium today, the DIPA