Mike Thomas on the IR, Ficken in, Brown back on Exemption

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I see it similarly Boni. Our return teams are pro as F and open great lanes, so as long as Jojo keeps a handle on the ball he's going to be fine. I've been a bit disappointed by neither Thomas nor Reynolds showing much through preseason, Reynolds is a bit greener but yeah that's why I felt before the cutdowns that Hodge deserved real consideration. He's a guy who might actually develop into something we need down the road, which is a guy who can make contested catches, just get him on the PS and work him on those routes.

Coverage teams look great too. And they have Hekk makin things even harder for returners on top of that. Rams do have a little wiggle room with that bottom part of the roster to shake things up a bit, and I hope they do.
Guess my gut feeling on the future addition to the Master Roster of WR KhaDarel Hodge may be coming sooner than I thought this afternoon.

View: https://twitter.com/KhaDarel_4/status/1042214616137232384/photo/1

Ref. the release of our 5th safety again Isaiah Johnson is no big deal to Bones afterall. I did see the addtion of WR Josh Reynolds to ST's this last weak. Maybe our 5th corner Troy Hill will have another chance to replace Johnson & gets some more laundy toss @ him by the refs for violations. Troy has racked up a bunch in pre season & regular season thus far. Troy Hill just does not play well in pre season or on ST's but when its 4real he does do a much better job.

Last edited:

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Quite well actually.

I really have to laugh at some of the posts here.

The Rams have been a (I love ‘em to death) freaking dumpster fire for 15 years - 15 years guys- and I read posts about a weak side edge rusher not being a pro bowler , or why the freak didn’t we sign Bailey, or I’m a bit worried about WR depth, or what if Whit goes down, and Goff’s not elite, and our second year rookie LB isn’t all world yet, and and and....

What in the freak does it take to satisfy you?

:headexplosion:

I'm only speaking for myself but I'm sure many agree with me. What will satisfy me is winning the last game we play, provided we make the playoffs. 13-6, 14-5, 15-4, 16-3, 17-2, 18-1, 19-0 all acceptable.

Anything short of that, bludgeoning the whiners in both games will help, especially on 10/21/18. :)

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'll be satisfied when the Rams shut out the Cheaters 52-0 in the SB and Brady complains to the media from his hospital bed that the Rams cheated, and Biilecheat retires.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'll be satisfied when the Rams shut out the Cheaters 52-0 in the SB and Brady complains to the media from his hospital bed that the Rams cheated, and Biilecheat retires.

And then Aaron Donald in Priest Garb administers last rites to Brady.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ficken should do fine. He's not GZ, but nobody available was in the same zipcode as Legotron.

Nice thing for Ficken is that if the Rams win it all, he'll get a Super Bowl ring. Oh, and the paychecks - those are nice too.