Miami Trading #3 to.....SF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So much anxiety over in 49’er land.

:LOL:

Zach Wilson could still be in play at #3, the Jets may want Justin Fields because he is physically bigger and hasn't had any shoulder surgeries and can make plays with he legs as well as Zach Wilson, plus he played against a tougher schedule. The question is who is closer to being pro ready next season? Mac Jones is the right answer, but since most of you talent scouts in this forum think he is not worthy of pick #2 or #3 we will excuse him for this discussion. So the Jets could surprise everybody on draft day and leave the 49ers with a choice between Zach Wilson, Trey Lance and Mac Jones! You never know what's going to happen on draft day!

If they draft Mac Jones, They have 2 years to win the SB in order to say they win this trade or atleast didn't lose it. Because by year 3 Mac Jones will be nowhere near the QB's both Fields and Lance will be. This is why I hope to god Jones is not the pick because this is not just about the next couple of years, It's about the next decade. They traded up to get their QB of the future, Not the present. I am sick of hear the media talk about how Jones is a better fit because he is more pro-ready now. I didn't know the Niners traded two future 1st RD picks to draft a QB who will be better for 1 year.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Thanos is a beast bruh! I’m glad he beat the hell out of Hulk! Lol

“You could not live with your failure. Where did it bring you? Back to me...”
-The Mad Titan

Im just sorry Deadpool didn’t make a cameo. THAT would have been so fucking beyond epic...

For those that don’t know, Thanos has a boner for Death, who’s portrayed by a lady. It’s to impress her that Thanos gets the idea to kill half of the creatures in the universe. But... Death fell for Deadpool and with the Infinity Stones granted Deadpool immortality... so he could never be with his love, Death.

As for Hulk, he’s stronger than he’s portrayed. Hulk is a badass not to be underestimated. Why they left out that Hulk gets bigger and stronger the angrier he gets once in the MCU I have no idea. With Hulk punked, why couldn’t Banner kill himself like he tried before. Seems he could have if the Hulk wouldn’t come out. Glad they didn’t explore that, but it left me curious.

Looking forward to Phase 4.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im just sorry Deadpool didn’t make a cameo. THAT would have been so fucking beyond epic...

For those that don’t know, Thanos has a boner for Death, who’s portrayed by a lady. It’s to impress her that Thanos gets the idea to kill half of the creatures in the universe. But... Death fell for Deadpool and with the Infinity Stones granted Deadpool immortality... so he could never be with his love, Death.

As for Hulk, he’s stronger than he’s portrayed. Hulk is a badass not to be underestimated. Why they left out that Hulk gets bigger and stronger the angrier he gets once in the MCU I have no idea. With Hulk punked, why couldn’t Banner kill himself like he tried before. Seems he could have if the Hulk wouldn’t come out. Glad they didn’t explore that, but it left me curious.

Looking forward to Phase 4.
No creature should have beaten the Hulk. NONE. He theoretically could become infinitely strong as long as his anger increased. I was going to try and step into the Marvel universe again which I only knew in the 60's and 70's. They killed my interest when they punked the Hulk.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, I remember when the whiner fans thought Jimmy GQ walked on water. Now no one is debating whether or not he's good enough to be their franchise guy. They're debating which of the QB's left after the first two are taken would be the best option. After giving up two future first round picks. Can you imagine the fan revolt if they traded up for a non QB? The only scenario that would be better is if they drafted a bust. :ROFLMAO:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow 502 pages over the #3 pick

Stressed much are they

It’s a good thread to spot read. This is on top of page 515 after a video of Shanahan smiling with Justin Fields;

First time I've ever seen him laughing and having a good time with a potential prospect before the draft.

Not sure if we should read that much into it. But the body language looks good. Positive signs that they're drafting the right guy

:LOL:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Are the Jets definitely taking Zach Wilson? Why not all are convinced​

At least one team in the NFL is not fully convinced the Jets are selecting Zach Wilson with the second overall pick. And, perhaps, a few more.

It's a thought worth considering, at the very least. And an option worth entertaining, at the very least, for a football franchise that has done such a horrible job of developing a first-rate passer. What if the Jets chose Justin Fields? Is that really out of the question? Is that somehow crazy?

Anything goes this time of year in the NFL, with the draft less than two weeks away and silly season in maximum overdrive. And at a time when there has suddenly been at least a little more wiggle room in Mock Draft Nation – and in Vegas – when it comes to San Francisco taking Fields and not Mac Jones with the third overall pick (readers of this space already knew that was coming), well, why is it not worth examining the possibilities that the Jets don't grab Wilson?

Consider the fact that the narrative that the Jets were absolutely, positively going to take Wilson began well before the quarterback evaluation process was complete. In fact, it started to take shape before all of the quarterbacks had even completed their workouts. Now, count me among those who heard from proven, trusted sources, weeks ago, that Wilson was the Jets' guy at that time and they had an eye on him all along … But that doesn't mean they had to make the decision then, and they still don't have to make it now.

Fields looked like a stud last week in his final opportunity to wow teams, he did his work against far tougher competition than the kid from BYU, and as much as there are oh so many people out there trying to tear him down, there are no shortage of teams that totally love the kid and believe he would be the first overall selection in many drafts (just not this one, because of Trevor Lawrence and all). So, again, let's just keep in mind that the Jets are not contractually bound to take Wilson.

"Are we all sure that Wilson is going second?" one longtime AFC executive said. "Is that written in stone somewhere? Seriously, have they come out and said it? Maybe Wilson is the pick, but you can't tell me he is absolutely a better prospect than Fields. We would take Fields there at 2. What if they do take Fields? Then San Francisco takes Wilson. Then New England comes up to 4 and gets Jones. There's no way that could happen?"

Um, doesn't seem totally crazy to me. Not in the least.

Teams have done the unexpected and surprised us before, just when we thought we had them all figured out. It's one of the many things that makes this event so great. And while I get that one could make the case that the Jets have nothing to gain by pulling the okey doke and coming up with an elaborate ruse, well, I would counter by saying what exactly have the Jets done? Are we truly certain of all the things we believe we are certain of?

I'm as guilty as falling into that trap as anyone. And I may have already done it in this case. But I'm definitely going to keep sniffing and snooping around on the quarterback roulette, because that wheel is definitely still spinning and it might not stop on all of the spots we think it will.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was listening to a Pick 6 podcast from last week...

One of their guys believes SF is taking Fields.

jap

Legend
The Horns trade for Matthew Stafford really has the rest of the NFC West teams in a stir, doesn't it?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to say that I'd be tempted to take Pitts if I'm the 9ers. Then circle back and go QB with Trask, Mond, Mills etc. That dude on top of Kittle would make things really easy on whoever plays QB for them.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I have to say that I'd be tempted to take Pitts if I'm the 9ers. Then circle back and go QB with Trask, Mond, Mills etc. That dude on top of Kittle would make things really easy on whoever plays QB for them.
Three #1 picks to move up nine spots to select a TE.

The guy would need to be a first ballot Hall of Famer, cure cancer and invent a longer lasting light bulb to label it a good trade.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Three #1 picks to move up nine spots to select a TE.

The guy would need to be a first ballot Hall of Famer, cure cancer and invent a longer lasting light bulb to label it a good trade.
No doubt and great point. Just saying I'm tempted every time I watch that dude's film. He really is something. Might be a generational talent at the position in fact we'll see.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
No doubt and great point. Just saying I'm tempted every time I watch that dude's film. He really is something. Might be a generational talent at the position in fact we'll see.

Could be. But at the moment he's an unproven commodity. Giving up two future firsts for a non quarterback would really cause some angst among their fans. They have shown no indication that they think Jimmy GQ is their guy going forward. I just can't see them going non QB after that commitment.

Honestly, I could see that trade being good if they ended up with the top pick. But for the 3rd QB available? A heckuva risk. Perhaps they're willing to be patient and run with Jimmy GQ if the rookie isn't ready from the start. But the fans are not as patient.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I might make a troll account and then keep bringing up Pitts just to piss people off over there. But I hate the 9ers so much I have trouble even looking at the colors on the page. :alol:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
No creature should have beaten the Hulk. NONE. He theoretically could become infinitely strong as long as his anger increased. I was going to try and step into the Marvel universe again which I only knew in the 60's and 70's. They killed my interest when they punked the Hulk.

Bruce learned to control the Hulk. That's all it is. If anyone was to beat him, it was rightfully Thanos.

You saw the version you're talking about in Ed Norton's version, Avengers when he destroyed the helicarrier, Ultron when Scarlet Witch fucked with his mind, and on Sakar. Every other time Bruce was in control. He still possessed all the strength but not just a giant green rage monster. Which is useful in battle.