Miami Trading #3 to.....SF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Turducken

Starter
This isn't a win-now move. If I'm just looking at 2021, the 9ers are a lot less scary after this.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
It also means the Jimmy G is gone.

All I see when I see this is...............................Jared Goff #1 to the Rams. (I was sooooo excited and then the season started.

Maybe he will be awesome.....whoever they pick.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That would be crazy. Pitts maybe for a shocker twist? That would be annoying as hell to defense him and Kittle but stupid to mortgage future for. They just signed their huge contract for a LT so that doesn't seem likely. And while the couple top WRs are nice I'm not sure they warrant that much for. A weird trade if true.

Miami though, I don't know if Tua is the answer there but if he does become a good NFL QB they have gotten a god damn haul of draft picks to build a super team if their front office doesn't F it up. Exciting time to be a Dolphins fan.

Too many big deals already or coming soon...a QB on a rookie deal is an awfully attractive option for SF. Anyone they take is going to be better than Garrapolo just by virtue of being able to stay on the field presumably.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ehh QB's are a crapshoot... as we know well.

Exactly. As long as they don't get Lawrence... I don't know much about the Wilson, but QB's are very unpredictable and most do not make it. Hopefully this fucks up SF for a long time.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Definitely makes the 49ers less scary. I'd rather play against a rookie QB, they are more prone to mistakes.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Exactly. As long as they don't get Lawrence... I don't know much about the Wilson, but QB's are very unpredictable and most do not make it. Hopefully this fucks up SF for a long time.
Totally agree - Lawrence is the only sure thing and guy I fear. All the others are questionable and will take some time developing.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Some are saying it’s not for a QB which would be crazy imo.

There is absolutely zero chance they don't take a QB. Zero. No matter what we hear from now until the draft they're going Trey Lance or Justin Fields.

I fucking hate the niners. Man our division is so stacked.

Ellard80

Legend
There is absolutely zero chance they don't take a QB. Zero. No matter what we hear from now until the draft they're going Trey Lance or Justin Fields.

I fucking hate the niners. Man our division is so stacked.

you are assuming the qb they choose will be worth a shit.. most end up sucking and the teams lose.

Way more likely outcome.