Medical Marijuana

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Marathons. Dude’s amazing.

86?

I am wondering if you respond saying thats a typo…. 86 and marathons… or any run race, I don‘t know if I have heard of such an iron person. That is crazy!

I’d love to meet that guy.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone else get Reflux when they get high? Tears me up Damm near every time.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
86?

I am wondering if you respond saying thats a typo…. 86 and marathons… or any run race, I don‘t know if I have heard of such an iron person. That is crazy!

I’d love to meet that guy.
That wasn't a typo. OK, I lied. He's only 85. He'll be 86 in a couple weeks. :zany1:

He just did Chicago a few weeks ago, and even in the warm weather, finished around 6 hrs 45 min. If it was cooler, he might have knocked 10-15 minutes off his time. I think he was the oldest runner there, starter or finisher.

Yeah, our whole family is really proud of him. He's a special man.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That wasn't a typo. OK, I lied. He's only 85. He'll be 86 in a couple weeks. :zany1:

He just did Chicago a few weeks ago, and even in the warm weather, finished around 6 hrs 45 min. If it was cooler, he might have knocked 10-15 minutes off his time. I think he was the oldest runner there, starter or finisher.

Yeah, our whole family is really proud of him. He's a special man.

Wow. That’s incredible. Whenever he finally “slows down” as he ages, what’s that look like… hang gliding? :D

Seriously… hope you get those genes!

Damn amazing. I actually just had to ask my wife if I‘m crazy for thinking thats as insane as it sounds to me. Also cool. 85. Damn. :horns:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I can't wait for weed to be legal federally. Then we'll see big pharm swoop in and make the shit cheaper not to mention things like edibles/pills that are consistent in the buzz they give.

Tried to grow some seeds I bought outside in a high sun area but the plants were eaten by deer (down to root) when they were still small and died. Figures. Plants I don't want grow so aggressively it requires days of mowing and gardening. Plants I want grow like shit or get eaten. :LOL:

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
What's it called?
Generic brand Nexium is esomeprazole magnesium. 14 pills in a bottle, 3 pack of bottles is <$20 at Walmart. Now that I'm not stressed out 24/7 I'm down to 1 per day, but I was on 2 for a while. It was a freaking life saver.

If you forgot for a couple of days, so you're taking something after the fact to help, ranitidine is the generic you want. I forget what's is generic of, but it's the "oops I fucked up" fixer that I use.

I can't eat salad or anything with fresh avocados anymore. Life's rough.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Wow. That’s incredible. Whenever he finally “slows down” as he ages, what’s that look like… hang gliding? :D

Seriously… hope you get those genes!

Damn amazing. I actually just had to ask my wife if I‘m crazy for thinking thats as insane as it sounds to me. Also cool. 85. Damn. :horns:
Oh, just remembered. Reading this reminded me. He bungie jumped in Wellington before he did that marathon a few years ago. He looked absolutely giddy as a kid in the video. I’m really happy for him. I’ll show him this thread when he comes over for the game tomorrow.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Generic brand Nexium is esomeprazole magnesium. 14 pills in a bottle, 3 pack of bottles is <$20 at Walmart. Now that I'm not stressed out 24/7 I'm down to 1 per day, but I was on 2 for a while. It was a freaking life saver.

If you forgot for a couple of days, so you're taking something after the fact to help, ranitidine is the generic you want. I forget what's is generic of, but it's the "oops I fucked up" fixer that I use.

I can't eat salad or anything with fresh avocados anymore. Life's rough.
i used ranitidine and it was amazing for reflux. it was removed from the market in 2020 due to a "possible contamination with the cancer causing chemical NDMA (nitrosodimethylamine). Zantac has been returned to pharmacy shelves with a different ingredient called famotidine." may 10 , 2021 quoted from google.....

i used alka seltzer heartburn chewables (+gas relief) with some success. ranitidine was the cat's meow though. not sure if famotidine is up to snuff in reflux removal in comparison.
I purchased an "iDealBed 4i Custom adjustable bed base. it helps with all sorts of ailments such as reflux, apnea, back pain, etc. it has a 70 degree incline at the head and 45 degree at the feet. in zero gravity (70/45 incline) , it takes all the pressure off of your lower back and that's where it helps with relux by not allowing stomach acid to flow up into the esophagus.
i paid roughly $1100 for mine (king size) from value city furniture and it has helped with tendon pain in both elbows and shoulders, reflux issues, and lower back pain. my hip muscles had become very tight as well and now that has alleviated as well. suppose to help with blood flow / supply so it suppose to be good for my foot neuropathy. it also has 3 massage modes with variable speeds. well worth every penny spent on it. also has a light so you can see under the bed and keeps you from stubbing your toes as well. has remote control function and phone app function as well. --my office is underneath my bedroom and it's always fun to wake the wife up with max massage mode.
just my two cents. good luck.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Today I got my card approved In Missouri for use of medical marijuana.

I'm excited to get into the dispensary tomorrow. I've been getting stuff for a while. But it's always been just kinda getting what I get.

I'm a big Distillate fan as well as gummies.

I like sativa or hybrid. I prefer to get upbeat.

I'm looking for recommendations for pain. Something that won't get me really high, but will help with pain.

I enjoy the high, but there as a working adult and father, there are times obviously that I can't be high as fuck. Lol

Any ideas? Or what do u like?
my wife purchased a "the botanist 1:20 tincture (first # is the THC amount in ratio to the CBD amount. in this product each "serving" is 15ml thc and 330ml cbd. she's had MS for 20 years and after taking this product she started crying because it was the first time in 20 years she hasn't felt any pain from the MS.
and she can do her job pain free and without buzzing her *ss off trying to do her job as well.
called the botanist energy 1:20 Tincture $38.oo

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
i used ranitidine and it was amazing for reflux. it was removed from the market in 2020 due to a "possible contamination with the cancer causing chemical NDMA (nitrosodimethylamine). Zantac has been returned to pharmacy shelves with a different ingredient called famotidine." may 10 , 2021 quoted from google.....

i used alka seltzer heartburn chewables (+gas relief) with some success. ranitidine was the cat's meow though. not sure if famotidine is up to snuff in reflux removal in comparison.
I purchased an "iDealBed 4i Custom adjustable bed base. it helps with all sorts of ailments such as reflux, apnea, back pain, etc. it has a 70 degree incline at the head and 45 degree at the feet. in zero gravity (70/45 incline) , it takes all the pressure off of your lower back and that's where it helps with relux by not allowing stomach acid to flow up into the esophagus.
i paid roughly $1100 for mine (king size) from value city furniture and it has helped with tendon pain in both elbows and shoulders, reflux issues, and lower back pain. my hip muscles had become very tight as well and now that has alleviated as well. suppose to help with blood flow / supply so it suppose to be good for my foot neuropathy. it also has 3 massage modes with variable speeds. well worth every penny spent on it. also has a light so you can see under the bed and keeps you from stubbing your toes as well. has remote control function and phone app function as well. --my office is underneath my bedroom and it's always fun to wake the wife up with max massage mode.
just my two cents. good luck.
I still have some. I probably haven't bought any in a while, but didn't realize it had been that long. Damn.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just made a tincture that I reduced to a concentrated RSO. The result was a 106.5mg/ml tincture. With that, I made some cherry chocolate "kisses". Each kiss comes out to 11.21mg THC.

I put together an Excel spreadsheet that can calculate out my tinctures and edibles. If the weed was lab tested, the formulas should be pretty dead on balls accurate. As it is, I'm making a couple assumptions but the buzz from one kiss seems about right.

Fun stuff. I make a tincture with my Magic Butter machine, then I strain it through activated charcoal, then retrieve a good part of the grain alcohol while reducing the tincture using my spice still. The taste of the terpenoids and chlorophyl is still a little strong but the chocolates are good enough for me to want to munch on if they had no weed in them - better than the last ones we bought at a dispensary. I still want to refine them to where you really only taste the chocolate.

My wife just got diagnosed with Hemochromatosis and can't drink any alcohol except maybe very occasionally. She also just had a melanoma on her leg removed. Luckily, it wasn't an aggressive form but they had to take a pretty good chunk out of her leg. She also can't seem to handle vaping or smoking so.... I decided to make something she could medicate with. And because the weed was free, these work out as a pretty economical form of alternative medicine. Not only do edibles help with her mood, they allow her to go for long hikes and relax afterward.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have now found an individual to be my grower. All legally. She is also my edibles girl. She makes the best shit I've ever had.

This morning I smoked a bowl then ate a cookie Bar. I've reached a new level of high today. I'm still fucked up

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
If it were up to me I would make the prescription of medical marijuana mandatory in all Jails & prisons.

The end results would be excessive TV watching, sex & empty institutional canteens of all snack foods:woozy2:.

All violence & use of forces would drop dramatically.:thumbsup1::biggrin:

I say this with a little amount of knowledge on this unusual position from a retired over 30 yr career criminal justice law enforcement officer. Some things just make too much sense.

Think how bad the major hit would be on the criminal enterprises involved in the illegal introduction of contraband into these facilites be:thinking:.......:bullseye:

Last edited: