Medical Marijuana

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
There are literally hundreds, if not thousands available at easy dispense as recreational in AZ it's just silly. I've tapered off some since years ago (miss the adrenaline days of a dealer and having amazing quality) but some of my favorites lately flower/bud only have been LA Pop Rockz, Ex trophy wife and good old Girl Scout Cookies.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Indoors or outside?

we are learning

bought a “room”, fans, lights, air filter, humidifier

the works

growing from seeds I’ve saved over 40 years of smoking
I grow inside under led lights and inside a tent.

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
I live in Texas, it sucks ass as far as weed goes.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Lot to like about Texas. That ain’t one.

I’m from the time (in college), when you stuffed a towel on the bottom of the door so the smell didn’t get out.

Anyway, actually designed a grow/packaging facility a couple years back. Very cool project, pun intended.

Don’t smoke much cuz my wife, South African, is adamant that weed = heroine. Strong willed, that lady, and haven’t been able to disabuse her of the her wrongful thinking. I will get there however.

Anyway, point of the post is that my neighbor has a gazillion plants in his yard, and lately has been giving me some wonderful stuff, the best of which he calls bubble hash.

Ladies and Gentlemen, that is some really good shit.

Other point of the post is that I have yet to visit a dispensary, but the whole concept of having an assortment of stuff, in different forms, that produce different kinds of highs, that you all take for granted, is proof positive that the human race is evolving, and in a good way. Cheers!

Y’all’s conversation is fucking fascinating.

In fact, I’m going to check out a dispensary this weekend.

Keep up the good work.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I live in Texas, it sucks ass as far as weed goes.
I live in Texas. The laws suck ass, but I've never had a problem finding amazing weed, even as far back as 2001. Living in a college town did help. Lol luckily, now I just drive up to my boy's dispensary in OK once a month and stock up. I dont have a card, but he let's me shop.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Just got one of these lil live resin pods. So good. It's an Indica called Tsunami

Attachments

• 20211023_204333.jpg
    20211023_204333.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 62

RamsFan4Life

Starter
I grow inside under led lights and inside a tent.
We just moved our room after putting locks on the door

i have nice set up….need more experience growing

learning about light height, why gnats are attacking….hydrology….ugh

RamsFan4Life

Starter
My wife is disabled and smokes rather than use opiates for her debilitating pain. I don’t have anything that honorable…..I’d just rather take a couple of snaps on the binger than pound down a sixer. She is our grower.

she thinks our lights are under powered. Our starters do great and start to bush out but when we transplant into bigger pot and move to main growing area…..diff set up….especially the lights……and all we are getting is VERY spindly low yield mature plants.

I say our old, collected catch as catch can, VERY DIVERSE, batch of seeds we are working from could be a tremendous factor too…..although whatever we put in the ground……some super old…..come up no problem

it’s as they mature, they start to get skinny, our main stems never achieve the girth of most full plants I see pics of……

like I said…..learning

AND……spindly or wutev……it still smokes like the 60 buck an 1/8 stuff I’m not buying from the street.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
My wife is disabled and smokes rather than use opiates for her debilitating pain. I don’t have anything that honorable…..I’d just rather take a couple of snaps on the binger than pound down a sixer. She is our grower.

she thinks our lights are under powered. Our starters do great and start to bush out but when we transplant into bigger pot and move to main growing area…..diff set up….especially the lights……and all we are getting is VERY spindly low yield mature plants.

I say our old, collected catch as catch can, VERY DIVERSE, batch of seeds we are working from could be a tremendous factor too…..although whatever we put in the ground……some super old…..come up no problem

it’s as they mature, they start to get skinny, our main stems never achieve the girth of most full plants I see pics of……

like I said…..learning

AND……spindly or wutev……it still smokes like the 60 buck an 1/8 stuff I’m not buying from the street.
How big of an area are you lighting and what kind of light? A trick I found for gnats is to put about 1/2 an inch of sand on the top of your soil.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Will get back to you on grow room…..getting the specs on the room, lights temp stuff and fans

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Her current “garden”

Attachments

• B0544DD8-D004-43BF-B2DD-43672B1C837B.jpeg
    B0544DD8-D004-43BF-B2DD-43672B1C837B.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 60
  • 2E8C607B-339E-42B2-9EDE-E450FA5177E5.jpeg
    2E8C607B-339E-42B2-9EDE-E450FA5177E5.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 54

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Those lights are not the best for flowering. The newer kind of LED with LM301 diodes are the best all around currently. I run a viparspectra xs2500 and it's older brother the p2500. Each in it's own 2x4 tent.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm old enough to remember when they used call them lids. A 4 finger lid was the best deal. And it was a felony if you got caught with a joint.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think I'm going to try a low level LED set up and pinning the branches down so they grow more horizontal. Almost bonzai if you will.

A friend has been doing this and kept plants going for three years. Sounds interesting. Anyone else had plants growing continuously for several years?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I’ve made it nearly 54 years on this planet without trying the stuff. If I had a medical condition that it might help, I would. As a recreational thing...just not for me, I guess.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
Those lights are not the best for flowering. The newer kind of LED with LM301 diodes are the best all around currently. I run a viparspectra xs2500 and it's older brother the p2500. Each in it's own 2x4 tent.
Ours is a 4x8

is your light bank huge?

BTW……thank you thank you thank you

i have been asking some Aussie friends who grow but they are all outdoors and sometimes we don’t communicate well n spite of us speaking the same language…..

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Ours is a 4x8

is your light bank huge?

BTW……thank you thank you thank you

i have been asking some Aussie friends who grow but they are all outdoors and sometimes we don’t communicate well n spite of us speaking the same language…..
The lights I use are not very big size wise. They are around 1ft wide and maybe 18" long or so. They are powerful in brightness though. If your only growing one or two plants you can get smaller versions of the light like the p1000. I've seen that light on Amazon for under $100.

Keep in mind that using a huge tent like you have that your losing light. In a small tent the walls are closer to the light source and reflects it back at your plants without much loss of intensity. When your using a big tent by the time the light bounces off a wall and reflects back it has lost most of it's energy.

Last edited: