McVay’s future as Rams HC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
McVay needs to squash this crap hard. It is not good for the team to have this chatter out there.

I agree with the author of that last article he could be doing more to shut this crap up.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Soon as the season ends take that beautiful young bride somewhere relaxing and recharge. He is going to need to balance things with that personality type I think. Not that I know shit about him. But kick it somewhere off the map, where nobody can reach you, the wife probably needs that as well.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Sports TV is desperate for talent. Because they have very little of it.
The Madden's of the world are gone for good.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't think so, however, the problem with today's talent is they don't let the game breathe. I think Kirk Herbstreit is an excellent example of a talented color analyst. There are others out there, they just have to understand, it's more about the game and not about them. Herbstreit never talks about himself, besides the fact that he lives in Cincinnati.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's time to call Mcvay the Brett Favre of nfl head coaches.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Ahem... Cough Collinsworth cough...
There's a number of announcers and commentators I do not enjoy but Chris Collinsworth is at the top for me.

I feel like I have heard everything he has to say; and I can finish his sentences. I just can't listen to him.

I can't do it! ... I won't!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sports TV is desperate for talent. Because they have very little of it.
Madden was a great. The greats have a distinct personality all their own that is likable. This is why McVay will get big offers the rest of his career for analyst work. He will kill it when he finally switches over. He's personable, quick witted, well connected and up to date tactically on the game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There's a number of announcers and commentators I do not enjoy but Chris Collinsworth is at the top for me.

I feel like I have heard everything he has to say; and I can finish his sentences. I just can't listen to him.

I can't do it! ... I won't!
Yeah... He may top my list of pie holes I'd like to put my foot in.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Madden was a great. The greats have a distinct personality all their own that is likable. This is why McVay will get big offers the rest of his career for analyst work. He will kill it when he finally switches over. He's personable, quick witted, well connected and up to date tactically on the game.
It will be interesting to see someday. I love McVay as a coach. But I honestly don't think I'll like listening to him in a booth. We'll see but that scratchy voice really doesn't strike me as a good color voice.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1611884811735687168

"Those sources believe McVay will take some time after Sunday's regular-season finale against the Seattle Seahawks to determine whether he will return in 2023.

McVay has gone back and forth on the decision, and needs time to get away to process all that has transpired over the past year -- winning a Super Bowl, being courted to work in television, getting married, watching his wife's home country of Ukraine invaded, losing his grandfather, and then coaching a team that has fallen short of its expectations."

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I think that there is a real possibility that he retires right after next years super bowl win. ;)

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Don't be a wuss!!! You love football. You love coaching. You're under contract through 2026.

Besides, who are these "multiple sources"? Pete Carroll, Kyle Shanahan and Kliff Kingsbury?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Have no fear Raheem Morris is our next HC.

I'm going to be so fucking bummed if he does leave for a few years, so FUCKING bummed.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1611884811735687168

"Those sources believe McVay will take some time after Sunday's regular-season finale against the Seattle Seahawks to determine whether he will return in 2023.

McVay has gone back and forth on the decision, and needs time to get away to process all that has transpired over the past year -- winning a Super Bowl, being courted to work in television, getting married, watching his wife's home country of Ukraine invaded, losing his grandfather, and then coaching a team that has fallen short of its expectations."

I don’t know what’s true and what’s not regarding McVay, but this article is beyond dogshit. It’s all “sources say” mixed in with speculation, but absolutely nothing concrete.

The term “clickbait” comes to mind.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I don’t know what’s true and what’s not regarding McVay, but this article is beyond dogshit. It’s all “sources say” mixed in with speculation, but absolutely nothing concrete.

The term “clickbait” comes to mind.
I sure hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.