McVay on absence of TuTu as of late

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Sure was against Detroit.
And Howell is back there now on KOs. Didn’t see him return anything last week but I turned it before the 4q scoring started.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
McVay's so funny. He always says the right thing first off but the way he says it gives good insight into how he's thinking.

Like with Tutu when they ask about him it's like McVay has to cover an injury to a janitor or something. Just seems to me at least like he's not a fan of the kid which aligns with his comments and just a really bad sign. Would love to see Tutu beast in year 2 but at this point it's like rooting for a Pinto in a demolition derby. Boy's got his work cut out to get back in HC good graces that's for damn sure.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
That game was really never in doubt. We got a W, :eyeroll:we did win that game, with Skowronek returning kicks. They were ugly and he should have stayed in the end zone at least one of those.

But, it was still a win.
Sure. But the problem exists.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Sure. But the problem exists.
We really don’t know that for sure. Did Howell return any kicks last week? I don't see at reflection of that in his stats. He might be good enough to get us average field position.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
We really don’t know that for sure. Did Howell return any kicks last week? I don't see at reflection of that in his stats. He might be good enough to get us average field position.
Teams kicked at Skow.
It’s an issue.