Mayock: Goff/Wentz as good, or better, than Winston/Mariota

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we go 8-8 or 9-7 and not have the luxury of 2 2nd round picks, it will be that much harder to trade up for a QB next year.

I couldn't agree more we have the ammo with that additional second rounder (id probably throw in next years first as well ) two firsts (this and nexts) and a second this year

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm okay with giving away a King's ransom. Franchise QB's are worth every penny.
It's never good to go one or two years without draft picks but you know what? The defense and special teams are strong, deep and playoff ready. Then you have Gurley and Austin offensively along with a promising young group of OLiners. With all of those pieces in place(including a legit QB) you can go out and utilize FA a little more than you normally would for a year or two. It didn't kill Washington to give up all those picks. What hurt them more is that RGIII flamed out completely within 2-3 yrs.

I say Get it over with and go get Wentz...or Goff.
chffd.gif