Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The lineup for the new Thunderbolts movie has been revealed

FcUU6LFWQAAiJS6

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Psycho_X

Legend
I've had very little interest in the horror division of Marvel comics growing up so have about zero interest in this unless it gets great reviews. I heard it was more of a comedy than a horror movie though.

Psycho_X

Legend
I’m starting to think they made She-Hulk and then realized literally nothing happens the entire season and decided to film a 10 second cameo of Daredevil to be the cliffhanger for the show. And they showed that in the trailers just to make people think he has a role in it so people will keep watching.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
She Hulk , some random thoughts

the show it's self , is pretty bad

as far as Daredevil , I joked from the beginning , that Daredevil wouldn't show up till the end credit scene of the last episode,....................lol

but , this is my guess

He'll show up as Matt Murdock towards the end of next week show , but we won't get full Daredevil till the last epiosde

episode 7 , how did that guy get her blood without our her knowing , even if she was asleep , somebody sticking you with a needle is probably going to wake you up

who wants her blood ? , my guess it's The Leader , but thats not a safe bet

this weeks episode was a big set up , The Abomination's ankle braclet didn't go on the fritz because of some electric fence around a chicken coop , but it was El Aguila ( the Spanish dude with the sword ) did it on purpose , just to get Jennifer to come up there , they wreck her car on purpose , the is no cell reception anywhere , except for that one little spot , and then at the end , where she comes out of that little hut , we never got to see inside that hut , I bet they did something to her with out her knowing

I don't trust any of those guys , especially Abomination , they're all bad guys , and we're gonna get a battle royale in episode 9

Were gonna get , She Hulk , Daredevil , and Frogman ( or whoever that guy in green is from the trailers is )

vs

Abomination and his gang of merry men

I know it's only wishful thinking , but how cool would it be if we get Hulk vs Abomination round two

speaking of that green guy from the trailers , I can't believe they've been able to keep him a secret , we still don't know who he is , or who's playing him , looks like Frogman , but who knows , I'm curious to see if it's some super famous actor that they've been able to keep a secret this whole time

Frog-Man is a well-meaning but often bungling superhero in the Marvel Universe

Frogman.jpg

Ramifications going forward...............

now that She Hulks blood is out there..............

we know their making Captain America 4 , Captain America: New World Order with Sam Wilson as Captain America

we know The Leader will be the main villan , with Samuel Sterns returning from the Incredible Hulk movie

theleader.jpg

and supposedly , The Hulk himself is going to have a pretty big roll in the Captain America movie , as She Hulks blood is out there and someones making more Hulk like characters

also , we have to talk about Red Hulk , who is actually General Thaddeus Thunderbolt Ross who had been portrayed by William Hurt for the last ten year , but sadly William Hurt passed away earlier this year

a few weeks ago at San Diego Comic Con , they annouced their making a Thunderbolts movie , which is a team that General Ross puts together , so it's only a good guess they are going to recast General Ross

check out this rumor

Harrison Ford has been in talks to replace Willam Hurt as General Ross / Red Hulk

RedHulk.jpg

something else , it was confirmed in Ms Marvel , they she was a Mutant , makes her the first known mutant in the MCU , and now we get El Aguila from She Hulk , who is another mutant , that wasn't the sword that shot out electricity , that was coming from El Aguila himself , so now we're starting to already get muntants , before we ever get a X-Men movie , and we're getting Namor in the new Black Panther movie , another mutant as well

ElAg.jpg

and speaking of The New Black Panther movie , not only are we getting Namor , we'll also be getting Ironheart

she'll be showing up in Black Panther before getting her own show on Disney Plus

the image below , on the left is Ironheart from the Black Panther movie and the image on the right is Ironheart from her own upcoming TV show on Disney +

ironheart3.jpg

one more piece of news , it was announced a couple years ago they were going to do a Armor Wars TV show staring Don Cheadle as War Machine , but now it was reported yesterday , that Armor Wars will no longer be a TV show , but is now going to be a full length movie

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Frog Man up date

well , it turns out not to be Frog Man

well , kinda , it's his father Leapfrog

nope , I'm not making this stuff up........................lol

in the credits , we see the actor Brandon Stanley playing the part of Vincent Patilio , who is the father of Eugene Patilio , who later becomes Frogman

all these years , I had no idea there was two of them.............................lol

who knew right ?...................lol

they looked the same , I just assumed they were the same guy

isn't Google and Wikipedia wanderful....................lol

Brandon Stanley work as an inventor for a toy company , but wasn't making any money at it , so he invented some battery operated springs for his feet , and took up a life a crime , which he wasn't very good at , as he was always getting caught by Daredevil , Leapfrog is actually classified as a Daredevil villian , then Eugene took over , wanting to clear his fathers reputation , then becomes a crime fighter

now in she hulk , I'm assuming he's a bad guy , seeing how it's the father , but who knows , Marvel changes alot stuff

although , we have already seen Brandon Stanley in the show , he was walking out of that dress shop as She Hulk was walking in

one other piece of MCU news , Blade , staring Mahershala Ali was suppose to start filming in a couple weeks , but , the director just quite , , and now it sounds like the movie is going back in for rewrites , this film was announced over two years ago , and has meet one set back after another , and now it sounds like we won't be seeing it anytime soon either

Leapfrog !!!!!

SheHulk3.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QblkQ-J6zio

Psycho_X

Legend
Idk, Shuri was least favorite character from first one. Just can’t see her carrying a movie/franchise.
But been wrong before.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm really looking forward to Black Panther , but the new Black Panther has peaked my curiosity the least

I know their trying to make Namor look like the big bad

but............

I'm not so sure