Marvel Phase 5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Not sure what they'll do with Kang

even though they removed his name from Avengers 5

and Marvel can do whatever they want , but I'm not sure how they could simple remove Kang now ,

they almost have to recast him at this point , don't you think ? , maybe just downplay the character

I'm about done with MCU / Disney now anyways

word is , that the new X-Men reboot will be female focused with Mr Sinister as the big baddy ,

other rumors

the Fantastic Four will be Sue Storm focus , in a alternate universe , where Sue and Reed are already married and have children ( Franklin and Valeria ) , which explains why they cast a 48 year old Pedro Pascal as Reed Richards and the Silver Surfer will also be female :zany1:

I don't have much faith in the upcoming Deadpool movie either

The ECHO TV show looks good though , so I am looking forward to that

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kddZsqjuWuo

1b55145d01541574854200470179a4d54ea6ba37_00.jpg

What makes you lose faith in Deadpool?

Psycho_X

Legend
Not sure what they'll do with Kang

even though they removed his name from Avengers 5

and Marvel can do whatever they want , but I'm not sure how they could simple remove Kang now ,

they almost have to recast him at this point , don't you think ? , maybe just downplay the character

I'm about done with MCU / Disney now anyways

word is , that the new X-Men reboot will be female focused with Mr Sinister as the big baddy ,

other rumors

the Fantastic Four will be Sue Storm focus , in a alternate universe , where Sue and Reed are already married and have children ( Franklin and Valeria ) , which explains why they cast a 48 year old Pedro Pascal as Reed Richards and the Silver Surfer will also be female :zany1:

I don't have much faith in the upcoming Deadpool movie either

The ECHO TV show looks good though , so I am looking forward to that

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kddZsqjuWuo

That sounds like a possible disaster waiting to happen. Wonder if Captain Marvel and a mostly female starring cast tanking at the box office changes their mind at all? I don't mind the thought of a mostly female x-men movie or Sue Storm being a main protagonist if they follow the comics and don't change the characters to fit a narrative. But given recent trends I don't trust that not happening.

As for Kang, yeah just recast him. Wrap up his story in a movie or two if you have to but recast and finish it out on a positive note hopefully. Wouldn't be the first time Marvel has shit canned an actor and replaced them.

I'm pretty psyched still for Deadpool though. Sounded like a way for them to maybe wrap up the fox universe for x-men and start anew.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Anyone catch the first What If? episode? Love the animation. Centred around Nebula and the Nova Corps.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Marvel officially announced the cast of the Fantastic Four today

Pedro Pascal as Reed Richards
Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm
Joseph Quinn as Johnny Storm
Ebon Moss Bachrach as Ben Grimm

sounds like the movie will have two stories going on , , one in the 1960's , and one present day , it won't be so much set in present day with a few flash back , but more of a 50/50 split

Fantastic-4-cast.jpg

fantastic_four_cast.jpg

Psycho_X

Legend
Love Pedro but still not seeing him as Reed and is he going to want to do this role for a decade if that's the plan? Idk, I do love Pedro as an actor so I'm sure I'll ultimately be ok with it but seems like there could be better choices. Also, I get that an age difference is comic book accurate for Sue and Reed but not sure how that's going to be received because Pedro looks a bit older at times and Vanessa looks younger than she is at times.

Anyway, I like the idea of it being set in the 60s or whenever it will be. And I still have fingers crossed for Jon Hamm as Doctor Doom.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Love Pedro but still not seeing him as Reed and is he going to want to do this role for a decade if that's the plan? Idk, I do love Pedro as an actor so I'm sure I'll ultimately be ok with it but seems like there could be better choices. Also, I get that an age difference is comic book accurate for Sue and Reed but not sure how that's going to be received because Pedro looks a bit older at times and Vanessa looks younger than she is at times.

Anyway, I like the idea of it being set in the 60s or whenever it will be. And I still have fingers crossed for Jon Hamm as Doctor Doom.
pretty much the same thoughts

I had heard that other actors , such as Adam Driver, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Matt Smith , among others had turned down the roll , so I don't think Pedro Pascal was their first choice

I was surprised they pick a actor his age , so I'm guessing maybe they'll be introducing Franklin and Valeria Richards as well

I haven't really seen any casting rumors for Franklin and Valeria

Joseph Quinn as Johnny Storm was an ok choice as he's only 30 , and Tom Holland now 27 , as in the comics Peter Parker and Johnny Storm are great friends, even roommates at times , So if I don't get a Human Torch / Spider-man / Spider-mobile , I'll be pretty bummed

Spider-mobile.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Some Marvel news , kinda sorta

Nothings confirmed , so take this for what it's worth

It's being reported that Henry Cavill has joined the MCU in a undisclosed roll , they say he was offered , and accepted a roll in the MCU

No word on who he will be playing , it was rumored for a while he was going to be Doctor Doom ,but nope , and now speculation is Captain Britain , but that might not be it either , so , who knows

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni64447294/?ref_=tt_nwr_1

In other news , it's also being reported that Nicolas Cage is in talks to play Spider Man Noir in a live action TV on Amazon Prime

https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-noir-talks-nicolas-cage/

Captain Britian.jpg

spider-man-noir-from-into-the-spider-verse-and-nicolas-cage.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1cbLKwubC0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkkuuRPk5tQ

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Seems like a weird choice for Marvel to go with the lesser known female Silver Surfer instead of the well known and popular male version. But also not surprising with Disney's decisions over last decade with their big franchises. BUT I love Julia Garner so the casting is on point.

View: https://x.com/CultureCrave/status/1775630437203021994?s=20

View: https://x.com/FATHER_CLEF/status/1775639876094083327?s=20

most people think this film , or at least part of it , will take place in a alternate universe

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
These cups have been circulating at CinemaCon in Las Vegas this week , looks to be our first look at Hugh Jackman in his Wolverine mask

Marvel has a panel tomorrow at CinemaCon and it's expected they'll show new footage from Deadpool and Wolverine

don't know what that means exactly , new trailer maybe ?

not sure

Deadpool.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Deadpool and Wolverine take a little dig at our beloved Los Angeles Rams

CinemaCon was going on this week in Las Vegas , and yesterday during the marvel panel , they showed like 10 minutes of footage from the new Deadpool and Wolverine movie for those who were there , although the footage was never released to the public , those who were these gave their description of what they saw

here's little snippet ,

but also keep in mind , there is no guarantee , this will actually make it to the theater version of the film , could get edited or cut

but , something to keep an ear out for when watching the film

DeadpoolRams1.jpg

DeadpoolRams.jpg

Q729

Legend
Deadpool and Wolverine take a little dig at our beloved Los Angeles Rams

CinemaCon was going on this week in Las Vegas , and yesterday during the marvel panel , they showed like 10 minutes of footage from the new Deadpool and Wolverine movie for those who were there , although the footage was never released to the public , those who were these gave their description of what they saw

here's little snippet ,

but also keep in mind , there is no guarantee , this will actually make it to the theater version of the film , could get edited or cut

but , something to keep an ear out for when watching the film

View attachment 65183

View attachment 65184
Fuck that. Best god damn uniforms in the league!