Marvel Phase 5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some SONY Spider-man stuff coming to Disney+

starting tomorrow

Spider-Man 1-3 arrives tomorrow, April 21
1f578.png
The Amazing Spider-Man arrives tomorrow, April 21
1f578.png
Spider-Man: Homecoming arrives May 12
Venom is coming May 12

and it sounds like Adam Driver will be the next Reed Richards , even though it's been rumored for quite a while now , yesterday it came out by reliable sources that he's in the final stages of negotiations , which is there way of say , it's pretty much a cone deal

Psycho_X

Legend
and it sounds like Adam Driver will be the next Reed Richards , even though it's been rumored for quite a while now , yesterday it came out by reliable sources that he's in the final stages of negotiations , which is there way of say , it's pretty much a cone deal
Yeah, I like Adam Driver overall but I don't like him as Richards at first glance. He might surprise me though but casting seems weird to me.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
GOTG 3

9/10

I'm not sure how many movies there have been where I could have just sat there and immediately watched it again , but GOTG 3 would be one of them

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Some Deadpool 3 skuttlebutt

well first , it was announce back in like Feburary , that Emma Corrin had been cast as the main bad guy in the film , that part we know is true , but what we don't know is , who she will be playing ,for anyone who dosne't know who Emma Corrin is , she played the younf Princess Diana in the Netflix series The Crown

a couple days ago , a new rumor has come out , and thats what it is for now , just a rumor , is that Mojo and Spiral are the two bad guys in the film , which , if true whould probably mean Emma Corrin would be playing Spiral

the rumor does make a little sense as we meet Shatterstar in Deadpool 2 , who comes from Mojo world

If the MCU wants to introduce us to the X-Men, Mojoworld would be the perfect way

images

spiral-by-john-gallagher-v0-d267r13gjcaa1.jpg

d5rTE5Tz_1506220007331gpaiadd.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Deadpool 3

first look at Hugh Jackman in his comic accurate costume

it was also comfirmed yesterday that Jennifer Garner as Elektra

still in the rumor stage , Chris Evans could be showing up as Johnny Storm

Deadpool-Wolverine.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
So...is
Talos
really killed off??

Also, Gravik is ruthless AF.

Tano

Legend
Secret Invasion has been amazing. My favorite D+ MCU project, and hell it might be in my top 5 all time MCU.
Unfortunately I have to vehemently disagree.

This imo was just as bad as She Hulk but in a different way.

I was extremely disappointed in this series. It was very slow and the story line which could have been bigger went out with a whimper.

I also was extremely disappointed that Cobie Smulders was killed in the season opener. I felt her character could have been a much more involved character than any of the movies she was in

Q729

Legend
I don't care either way about Secret Invasion. I did look forward to seeing where it was going each week, but neither with anticipation nor trepidation. My final verdict on the show: "Cool, I guess." I suppose you can categorize almost everything after End Game like that.

I thought Smulders' character was somehow going to be the one Fury was saying "It's time" to at the end of the penultimate episode. Instead it was just G'iah. But now you have this all-powerful character you have to do something with. Or maybe just sweep her under the rug and pretend nothing happened...

And how about the reveal that Rhodey's been kidnapped since the time was in the hospital, if the hospital gown he was wearing in the pod was an indication. So does that mean War Machine's been a Skrull for Infinity War and End Game all this time?

Angry Ram

Unfortunately I have to vehemently disagree.

This imo was just as bad as She Hulk but in a different way.

I was extremely disappointed in this series. It was very slow and the story line which could have been bigger went out with a whimper.

I also was extremely disappointed that Cobie Smulders was killed in the season opener. I felt her character could have been a much more involved character than any of the movies she was in

civil war spoilers GIF

I thought the build was good...but then the ending came and i was like....meh.

But now you got people just
randomly shooting anyone they suspect
so hopefully it leads to something bigger.

Angry Ram

I don't care either way about Secret Invasion. I did look forward to seeing where it was going each week, but neither with anticipation nor trepidation. My final verdict on the show: "Cool, I guess." I suppose you can categorize almost everything after End Game like that.

I thought Smulders' character was somehow going to be the one Fury was saying "It's time" to at the end of the penultimate episode. Instead it was just G'iah. But now you have this all-powerful character you have to do something with. Or maybe just sweep her under the rug and pretend nothing happened...

And how about the reveal that Rhodey's been kidnapped since the time was in the hospital, if the hospital gown he was wearing in the pod was an indication. So does that mean War Machine's been a Skrull for Infinity War and End Game all this time?

Yup...I liked that. We need more Skrulls.

Tano

Legend

I read up on that and yes he has been all this time