Marc Bulger on injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thordaddy said:
RamFan503 said:
I could see if the flow of the river actually had somewhere to go - as in a depression to fill. Never heard of the lake in Tennessee and obviously it had to get filled somehow. Not sure that constitutes running backward but OK. I suppose a section of the river would have to drain out to fill that depression. Works for me. I stand corrected.

What were we talking about again? :sly:
I think we were talking about Marc Bulger and his cousin Chuck Norris. that they both attributed their Super Hero abilities to you secret sauce. :ww:

A few years back circa 1990 a scientist predicted the New Madrid fault was going to shift on a date certain, two days after it didn't happen the the Miss. river overflowed all the way to Memphis from people pouring out their uneeded supplies of emergency water :shock:
Local joke, best I could do on short notice.

Ha! Insert rim shot here. Sounds like the old joke about buying ociean front property in AZ for when CA drops off into the sea.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Wow. Isn't it refreshing to have a thread about Bulger derailed, rather than the subject of Bulger derailing a thread?
zn said:
Did you know about Turpentine Cat videos? Just a normal video store but specialized in rare and out of the way films.
Not familiar with it. About that time, most of those specialty stores were going under. Where was it located? The Village (near Indian Hill)?

Anonymous

Ram Quixote said:
Wow. Isn't it refreshing to have a thread about Bulger derailed, rather than the subject of Bulger derailing a thread?
zn said:
Did you know about Turpentine Cat videos? Just a normal video store but specialized in rare and out of the way films.
Not familiar with it. About that time, most of those specialty stores were going under. Where was it located? The Village (near Indian Hill)?

No, up the road a bit, on Foothill I think.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
zn said:
Ram Quixote said:
zn said:

No, up the road a bit, on Foothill I think.
If it was in that old Griswold complex, that was pretty much revamped by the mid-90's.