Mancave

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thought I'd give this old topic a bump.

2 years later and I'm still working on this project. However, I plan on finishing up the last major part...the baseboards.

I'll post the final pics either Saturday or Sunday (I HOPE!)

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Nice Sum... Very envious. Hopefully you'll be watching a lot of good football and baseball in that room for years to come.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Looks very inviting Sum1,,, I would feel right at home. I noticed several Ram items that I also own,,, in addition, I also have one of those palm tree Christmas Trees on my back porch (mine has white lights on the trunk and colored on the fronds tho).

Looks like some quality beer drinking happens there as well. :cheers:

Noticed your Doodle chilling in one. Cool dogs. I hate to even talk about it, but when the terrible day comes that we no longer have our schnauzer (He's 12, but still acts like a 35 pound youngster)... we plan on getting a LARGE red poodle. Love the poodle traits.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Plenty of beer drinking to be had... :twisted:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Darn. Stupid pics are blocked at work. Will have to check it later. My "mancave" would probably be my garage. I have a 42", a 40" and 3 17" flatscreens all hooked up to DTV boxes, so I have the capability to show 5 games at once. This is handy because a bunch of my friends are fans of either the Redskins, Ravens or Steelers (and 1 is a Cards fan, haha)...so we can pretty much all watch our games in one place. Garage is also equipped with stereo, full size fridge (usually full of beer...until it ain't ) and is heated via propane heater. Not the Taj Mahal, but it works for me.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Faceplant said:
Darn. Stupid pics are blocked at work. Will have to check it later. My "mancave" would probably be my garage. I have a 42", a 40" and 3 17" flatscreens all hooked up to DTV boxes, so I have the capability to show 5 games at once. This is handy because a bunch of my friends are fans of either the Redskins, Ravens or Steelers (and 1 is a Cards fan, haha)...so we can pretty much all watch our games in one place. Garage is also equipped with stereo, full size fridge (usually full of beer...until it ain't ) and is heated via propane heater. Not the Taj Mahal, but it works for me.

That sounds pretty sweet. And it is just fine that it is not the Taj Mahal. If one of your buddies spills his beer or salsa, or loses it in celebration or despair and spikes the dip, no big deal. And if you piss the wife off, where is she gonna banish you to? the garage? hahaha! Priceless!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Cool deal there Sum. I can hear the beer laced screaming from here. :sly:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Public Service Announcement ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRNT6GIiZeU[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
Public Service Announcement ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRNT6GIiZeU[/youtube]
Heh. Did you just find out that's who he is?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Funny thing is... I had suspected it for a long time. I almost asked him about it several times but never did.

Yesterday my suspicions were confirmed. LOL

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am moving from Ontario to New Brunswick in January.

New man cave for me.

Regardless... Isn't it awesome that people root for the Rams from everywhere?

I love these man caves and, damn, I love the Rams!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
I am moving from Ontario to New Brunswick in January.

New man cave for me.

Regardless... Isn't it awesome that people root for the Rams from everywhere?

I love these man caves and, damn, I love the Rams!
For sure. We're repping about 20 different states and 2 other countries on this board alone.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well... it’s a start.
4167DDA9-FDC8-4ED3-9935-A784B16D980B.jpeg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Where's the kegerator? Curious if they have a Rams tap head.
Haven't pulled that out of my mini storage yet. I don't have any Rams tap handles, but I know there is a Ram brewing company in Oregon that has them. I tried to buy some a few years back but the manager said he couldn't sell any. I may have to try again.